What is involved in Agile and Iterative Development
Find out what the related areas are that Agile and Iterative Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Agile and Iterative Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Agile and Iterative Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Agile and Iterative Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Agile and Iterative Development related domains to cover and 265 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Agile and Iterative Development, Stand-up meeting, Management fad, Product owner, Software design, Service-oriented architecture, Systems modeling, Extreme project management, IEEE Standards Association, Extreme Programming, Integrated development environment, Object-oriented programming, Scaled Agile Framework, Federal government of the United States, Big data, Legacy system, Computer engineering, ISO 9001, Aspect-oriented software development, Use case, Peri Tarr, Project stakeholders, Computer programming, Software engineering, Build light indicator, Project team, Acceptance testing, Application release automation, Software documentation, Integrated Authority File, Data model, Project Management Institute, UML tools, Behavior-driven development, Structured analysis, Philippe Kruchten, Cleanroom software engineering, Systems development life cycle, Agile testing, Work in process, Infrastructure as Code, Danese Cooper, Quality assurance, Software configuration management, Software maintenance, Entity–relationship model, Verification and Validation, Burndown chart, Systems engineering, Continuous integration, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Software testing, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Adaptive software development, ISO 9000, Requirements analysis, Waterfall model, Software bug, Functional specification, Function model, Formal methods, Graphical user interface builder:
Agile and Iterative Development Critical Criteria:
Consult on Agile and Iterative Development leadership and gather practices for scaling Agile and Iterative Development.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Agile and Iterative Development process?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Agile and Iterative Development, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the usability implications of Agile and Iterative Development actions?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Chat re Stand-up meeting failures and define what do we need to start doing with Stand-up meeting.
– Does Agile and Iterative Development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is there a Agile and Iterative Development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How will you measure your Agile and Iterative Development effectiveness?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Management fad Critical Criteria:
Start Management fad management and separate what are the business goals Management fad is aiming to achieve.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Agile and Iterative Development project?
– How would one define Agile and Iterative Development leadership?
– What about Agile and Iterative Development Analysis of results?
Product owner Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Product owner strategies and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Product owner information.
– Scrums productivity stems from doing the right things first and doing those things very effectively. The product owner queues up the right work by prioritizing the product backlog. How does the team maximize its productivity, though?
– The Product Owner and the Team collaborate to do the best for the business. Each collaboration results in an improved ROI. But how much of an improvement?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Agile and Iterative Development forward?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Agile and Iterative Development that make it risky?
– Is there any existing Agile and Iterative Development governance structure?
– Who fills the Product Owner role?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software design quality and know what your objective is.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Agile and Iterative Development values?
– Will Agile and Iterative Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What threat is Agile and Iterative Development addressing?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Detail Service-oriented architecture outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Service-oriented architecture interface.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Agile and Iterative Development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Agile and Iterative Development processes?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Agile and Iterative Development move?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Devise Systems modeling planning and drive action.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Agile and Iterative Development? There might be some that are less obvious?
– To what extent does management recognize Agile and Iterative Development as a tool to increase the results?
Extreme project management Critical Criteria:
Align Extreme project management leadership and gather Extreme project management models .
– What are the short and long-term Agile and Iterative Development goals?
– What is our Agile and Iterative Development Strategy?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Investigate IEEE Standards Association governance and work towards be a leading IEEE Standards Association expert.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Agile and Iterative Development in a volatile global economy?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Agile and Iterative Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the barriers to increased Agile and Iterative Development production?
Extreme Programming Critical Criteria:
Examine Extreme Programming projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Is maximizing Agile and Iterative Development protection the same as minimizing Agile and Iterative Development loss?
– In what ways are Agile and Iterative Development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Does Agile and Iterative Development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Focus on Integrated development environment leadership and question.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Agile and Iterative Development agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Agile and Iterative Development?
– Why should we adopt a Agile and Iterative Development framework?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Coach on Object-oriented programming risks and create a map for yourself.
– Is Agile and Iterative Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Agile and Iterative Development?
– What is our formula for success in Agile and Iterative Development ?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Scaled Agile Framework projects and find the ideas you already have.
– How can you measure Agile and Iterative Development in a systematic way?
Federal government of the United States Critical Criteria:
Generalize Federal government of the United States results and intervene in Federal government of the United States processes and leadership.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Agile and Iterative Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Agile and Iterative Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What vendors make products that address the Agile and Iterative Development needs?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Study Big data failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– From all data collected by your organization, what is approximately the share of external data (collected from external sources), compared to internal data (produced by your operations)?
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror, what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– What is the quantifiable ROI for this solution (cost / time savings / data error minimization / etc)?
– Have you identified your Agile and Iterative Development key performance indicators?
– Technology Drivers – What were the primary technical challenges your organization faced?
– What new Security and Privacy challenge arise from new Big Data solutions?
– Big Data: what is different from large databases?
– What is/are the corollaries for non-algorithmic analytics?
– Does your organization buy datasets from other entities?
– Which other Oracle products are used in your solution?
– How do you handle Big Data in Analytic Applications?
– Are our Big Data investment programs results driven?
– Why use expensive machines when cheap ones suffice?
– What preprocessing do we need to do?
– What about Volunteered data?
– What is Advanced Analytics?
– What can it be used for?
– What are we collecting?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Track Legacy system planning and research ways can we become the Legacy system company that would put us out of business.
– Many organizations maintain their current legacy systems, believing in the old saying, If it is not broken, why fix it. Do we know where in our organization this thinking makes sense?
– At risk with respect to legacy modernization; are you too dependent on expensive skill sets or technologies that cannot respond quickly to changes in the marketplace?
– How can you create a cross application architecture that supports your current systems, while at the same time accommodating changing business needs?
– Is a credible migration plan (for data, applications, and legacy system phase-out) from the existing to the proposed environment presented?
– Are existing Hardware and software legacy components sufficient to support the task of integrating large and complex sets of information?
– What are the existing methods, techniques and tool support to enable migration of legacy software towards cloud-based environment?
– What are the existing tasks, methods and techniques to enable migration of legacy on-premise software to the cloud?
– Who will be responsible for extraction of the legacy data and will work with the vendor on transformation?
– Can we understand the timeframe given replacing the current legacy system with the new systems?
– How significant is the value that the legacy system provides the business?
– How long do you leave the connector and legacy environment in place?
– What does a free SaaS solution mean for legacy paid solutions?
– Do procedures exist that formalize the activity execution?
– How many activities compose the process?
– When and where is the management done?
– How has the process been adapted?
– Is the software system effective?
– Is the end of Java near?
– What is being managed?
– What are my opions?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Frame Computer engineering tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Computer engineering strategies.
– Are there Agile and Iterative Development problems defined?
– Do we have past Agile and Iterative Development Successes?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Explore ISO 9001 outcomes and get answers.
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– How do we manage Agile and Iterative Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Does Agile and Iterative Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Who needs to know about Agile and Iterative Development ?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Deduce Aspect-oriented software development outcomes and acquire concise Aspect-oriented software development education.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Agile and Iterative Development project manager?
– What are the business goals Agile and Iterative Development is aiming to achieve?
– Are there Agile and Iterative Development Models?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Canvass Use case strategies and correct Use case management by competencies.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– What are the disruptive Agile and Iterative Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– What tools specific functionality do clients use the most often in data management to what degree and for what use case?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– Are there potential use cases that your organization wants to drive?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– Why are Agile and Iterative Development skills important?
– What are the best Internet of Things use cases?
– What use cases are affected by GDPR and how?
– Do we have Things use cases?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Peri Tarr tasks and perfect Peri Tarr conflict management.
Project stakeholders Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Project stakeholders tasks and define Project stakeholders competency-based leadership.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Agile and Iterative Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Agile and Iterative Development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How can the value of Agile and Iterative Development be defined?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Derive from Computer programming adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Agile and Iterative Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are all of our Agile and Iterative Development domains and what do they do?
– Does our organization need more Agile and Iterative Development education?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Infer Software engineering management and display thorough understanding of the Software engineering process.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Agile and Iterative Development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Will Agile and Iterative Development have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Agile and Iterative Development?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Build light indicator Critical Criteria:
Focus on Build light indicator planning and learn.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Agile and Iterative Development moving forward?
Project team Critical Criteria:
Mine Project team projects and ask what if.
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Project Team: Who will be on the project and for which dates?
– Describe the Leadership and Motivation for the Project Team?
– Did the project team have enough people to execute the project plan?
– Did the project team have the right skills?
Acceptance testing Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Acceptance testing planning and get the big picture.
– What is your process for client reviews or acceptance testing?
– How can we improve Agile and Iterative Development?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Application release automation issues and observe effective Application release automation.
– What are internal and external Agile and Iterative Development relations?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Software documentation projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Software documentation results.
– Is Agile and Iterative Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What business benefits will Agile and Iterative Development goals deliver if achieved?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Recall Integrated Authority File leadership and ask what if.
– Think about the functions involved in your Agile and Iterative Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Agile and Iterative Development?
– Is the scope of Agile and Iterative Development defined?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data model goals and assess what counts with Data model that we are not counting.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Agile and Iterative Development does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does Agile and Iterative Development analysis show the relationships among important Agile and Iterative Development factors?
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– How do we Improve Agile and Iterative Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Project Management Institute Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Project Management Institute tactics and remodel and develop an effective Project Management Institute strategy.
– Consider your own Agile and Iterative Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Among the Agile and Iterative Development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How can you negotiate Agile and Iterative Development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Consider UML tools risks and oversee UML tools management by competencies.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Agile and Iterative Development leaders?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Meet over Behavior-driven development visions and perfect Behavior-driven development conflict management.
– Think about the people you identified for your Agile and Iterative Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Agile and Iterative Development ?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Sort Structured analysis planning and pay attention to the small things.
– How can skill-level changes improve Agile and Iterative Development?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Apply Philippe Kruchten failures and observe effective Philippe Kruchten.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Agile and Iterative Development. How do we gain traction?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Test Cleanroom software engineering decisions and get going.
– In the case of a Agile and Iterative Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Agile and Iterative Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Agile and Iterative Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we Identify specific Agile and Iterative Development investment and emerging trends?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Systems development life cycle risks and maintain Systems development life cycle for success.
– Is the Agile and Iterative Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Agile testing Critical Criteria:
Shape Agile testing quality and define what do we need to start doing with Agile testing.
– Can we do Agile and Iterative Development without complex (expensive) analysis?
Work in process Critical Criteria:
Detail Work in process issues and perfect Work in process conflict management.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Agile and Iterative Development Management?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Look at Infrastructure as Code issues and raise human resource and employment practices for Infrastructure as Code.
– Do the Agile and Iterative Development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Agile and Iterative Development requirements in detail?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Danese Cooper tasks and get answers.
– What are the long-term Agile and Iterative Development goals?
Quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Quality assurance governance and define Quality assurance competency-based leadership.
– What is your Quality Assurance process to ensure that the large volumes of data gathered in the monitoring process are handled efficiently?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Does the Quality Assurance process include a review of adherence to it policies, procedures and standards?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– How does the company create high performance relationships with its independent trade partners?
– Is there a chance the planning/registering activity may lose ownership of any items suddenly?
– Is there sufficient technical information for maintaining the component properly?
– How do you assure that repairs and/or preventative maintenance were completed?
– What is/are the major contractors qa plan(s), and is it/are they implemented?
– How does improper or incomplete documentation affect disciplinary actions?
– Does the Quality Assurance record center contain the selected documents?
– How does your qa plan measure areas of opportunities for improvement?
– Is the system or component adequately labeled for ease of operation?
– Can the test data be processed in a timely manner?
– How do you investigate complaints from the public?
– Are retention requirements specified for records?
– Are standardized tests available?
– Is the qa plan approved?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Design Software configuration management failures and define Software configuration management competency-based leadership.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Agile and Iterative Development processes of our organization?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Mine Software maintenance planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Software maintenance projects.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What is the source of the strategies for Agile and Iterative Development strengthening and reform?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Entity–relationship model visions and overcome Entity–relationship model skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do we Lead with Agile and Iterative Development in Mind?
– How much does Agile and Iterative Development help?
Verification and Validation Critical Criteria:
X-ray Verification and Validation strategies and remodel and develop an effective Verification and Validation strategy.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Agile and Iterative Development services/products?
Burndown chart Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Burndown chart goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Burndown chart strategies.
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Systems engineering issues and look in other fields.
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– What happens if new needs (or more likely new requirements) are identified after the final needs or requirements have been developed?
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– Is sufficient schedule time allocated to allow for dependencies on commercial off-the-shelf cots product deliveries?
– How are you going to know that the system is performing correctly once it is operational?
– Do we have confidence in the reliability and robustness of the systems we design?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– What is the problem or opportunity addressed by the system?
– What is the sequence of activities that will be performed?
– What solution options may be appropriate?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– What are our objectives?
– What option is best?
– Right business case?
– Right requirements?
– What is a system?
Continuous integration Critical Criteria:
Guide Continuous integration failures and correct Continuous integration management by competencies.
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Who sets the Agile and Iterative Development standards?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Critical Criteria:
Add value to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge management and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge information.
– Can we add value to the current Agile and Iterative Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do Agile and Iterative Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Face Software testing leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Software testing.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Agile and Iterative Development project?
– Are there recognized Agile and Iterative Development problems?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Coach on Capability Maturity Model Integration planning and forecast involvement of future Capability Maturity Model Integration projects in development.
– How to deal with Agile and Iterative Development Changes?
– How do we keep improving Agile and Iterative Development?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Add value to Adaptive software development leadership and define what our big hairy audacious Adaptive software development goal is.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Agile and Iterative Development leader?
– How is the value delivered by Agile and Iterative Development being measured?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on ISO 9000 decisions and devise ISO 9000 key steps.
– Do those selected for the Agile and Iterative Development team have a good general understanding of what Agile and Iterative Development is all about?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Agile and Iterative Development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Agile and Iterative Development been identified and analyzed?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Shape Requirements analysis goals and secure Requirements analysis creativity.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Agile and Iterative Development process?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Investigate Waterfall model engagements and describe the risks of Waterfall model sustainability.
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Confer re Software bug issues and look for lots of ideas.
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Deduce Functional specification goals and get going.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Agile and Iterative Development processes?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Guide Function model failures and prioritize challenges of Function model.
– How will you know that the Agile and Iterative Development project has been successful?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Apply Formal methods leadership and describe which business rules are needed as Formal methods interface.
– Does Agile and Iterative Development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Chat re Graphical user interface builder management and integrate design thinking in Graphical user interface builder innovation.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Agile and Iterative Development activities?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Agile and Iterative Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Stand-up meeting External links:
Management fad External links:
Is ‘mindfulness’ just another management fad? | Fortune
9 answers: Is / Was Six Sigma a management fad? – Quora
Six Sigma…a Stupid Management Fad? | NC State …
Product owner External links:
Scrum Product Owner: The Agile Product Owner’s Role
Product Owner – Scrum Inc
Product Owner Manuals | TraditionsFirearms.com
Software design External links:
Division-M | Advanced Software Design
Software Design and Development Company | Distillery
Web and Mobile Software Design and Development | Bitbean
Systems modeling External links:
Cognitive Comparisons of Students’ Systems Modeling …
ERIC – Decisive Factors in Systems Modeling and …
Extreme project management External links:
Extreme Project Management Workshop – issuu
Staff View: eXtreme project management
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Documents
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Home | Facebook
Integrated development environment External links:
Anypoint Studio | Integrated Development Environment …
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Object-oriented programming External links:
What Is Object-oriented Programming? – Quora
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
PI Planning – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework – SAFe – Home | Facebook
Big data External links:
Qognify: Big Data Solutions for Physical Security & …
Swiftly – Leverage big data to move your city
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Legacy system External links:
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
[PDF]Legacy Systems Costing You
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Home | Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
ISO 9001 External links:
GMP Labeling, GMP and ISO 9001 Compliance made easier
What Is ISO 9001? | eHow
ISO 9001 : 2015 Certification – Chicago
Use case External links:
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs
TeamViewer Use Case – Remote Access
TeamViewer Use Case – Remote Support
Computer programming External links:
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming – Augusta Technical College
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Build light indicator External links:
Build Light Indicator from MadeInTheUSB on Tindie
Build light indicator – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Build light indicator
Project team External links:
Project Team File Manager Login
Project Team Contacts – I-39/90 Expansion Project
Aviam Corporate Housing, Project Team & Military …
Acceptance testing External links:
UltiPro User-Acceptance Testing (UAT) Instructions | …
User Acceptance Testing Comment – Wayne State College
Revelex Client Acceptance Testing Environment
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
DeployHub – Open Source Application Release Automation
Software documentation External links:
Progress® Software Documentation
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
Data model External links:
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
Project Management Institute External links:
CCRS | Project Management Institute
Project Management Institute – Home | Facebook
PMI – Project Management Institute
Behavior-driven development External links:
Behavior-Driven Development: The Origins – DZone Agile
Structured analysis External links:
Structured Analysis (SAD) Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
CLEANROOM SOFTWARE ENGINEERING – YouTube
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering – DAU Home
Systems development life cycle External links:
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle: Objectives – …
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Agile testing External links:
Agile Testing Collection, The | InformIT
Agile Testing Framework | The Art of Automation Testing
ATA BLOGS – Agile Testing Alliance Blog’s
Work in process External links:
Work in progress vs work in process – Grammarist
Work in process. (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Inventory Summary Work in Process Summary
Infrastructure as Code External links:
How to Organise Your Infrastructure as Code – Abhishek …
What is Infrastructure as Code? | DevOps – Visual Studio
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
Quality assurance External links:
CCQAS – Centralized Credentials Quality Assurance System
TraceGains: Food Safety & Quality Assurance …
Think of quality assurance as before the goods or services have been produced and quality control is during the production of the goods or services. The former ensures that there will be quality and the latter controls the execution to ensure that there was quality.
Software configuration management External links:
Software Configuration Management/Release Engineer …
Set up the software configuration management …
Software Configuration Management…
Verification and Validation External links:
About Verification and Validation | VA Mobile
Burndown chart External links:
Reading a Burndown Chart | CA Agile Central Help
Systems engineering External links:
Department of Biological Systems Engineering | …
Systems Engineering | IT Services Company | …
Innoslate | PLM and Systems Engineering Tools
Continuous integration External links:
Continuous Integration & Deployment – Semaphore
Continuous Integration How-To – developer.force.com
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge External links:
A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge | …
Software testing External links:
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Applause | Software Testing, User Feedback & Market …
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
CSRC – Glossary – Capability Maturity Model Integration
Adaptive software development External links:
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
Adaptive Software Development Concepts – dgoodz.com
What Is Adaptive Software Development? – Quora
ISO 9000 External links:
ISO 9000 – MasterControl Inc
Florida ISO 9000 Total Quality Management Consulting
What is ISO 9000? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Requirements analysis External links:
Business Requirements Analysis – Project Management …
[PDF]2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS – New York …
[PDF]Data Requirements Analysis Process – knowledge …
Waterfall model External links:
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Software bug External links:
Software Bug Report – Formsite
ZyXEL to Issue Fix for LTE3301-Q222 Software Bug
iPad software bug fix? | Verizon Community
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods and Models | Volgenau School of …
Benchmarks on Formal Methods for Robotics
NASA Formal Methods Symposium • Home
Graphical user interface builder External links:
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP