What is involved in Analytic Applications
Find out what the related areas are that Analytic Applications connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Analytic Applications thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Analytic Applications journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Analytic Applications leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Analytic Applications related domains to cover and 58 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Analytic Applications, Analytics, Application software, Business intelligence, Business software, Dashboards, Operational reporting:
Analytic Applications Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Analytic Applications failures and secure Analytic Applications creativity.
– Among the Analytic Applications product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– In what ways are Analytic Applications vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do we all define Analytic Applications in the same way?
– How do you handle Big Data in Analytic Applications?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
Analytics Critical Criteria:
Discuss Analytics tactics and differentiate in coordinating Analytics.
– Do I have the statistical capabilities inhouse or do I need to look at a university or consulting firm to help me analyze the data?
– Is it possible that HCM can be integrated with all aspects of todays constantly changing business initiatives?
– Do you see connections where one variable might affect another at the same or different level?
– Do the drivers of employee engagement differ significantly in different regions of the world?
– What are the most effective ways for us to improve the productivity of our sales force?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– What new capabilities do you need to acquire or build to meet changing market trends?
– What are the predictive factors that cause top performers to deliver better results?
– Should we hire only those job candidates who have certain types of college degrees?
– How did we initially come to the attention of our most successful job candidates?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to stockholders?
– What decisions can you envision making with this type of information?
– What about the role of ROI analysis as a component of HR analytics?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– Do we help individuals develop to their full potential?
– What are the organizations hiring and turnover rates?
– Are there any on demand analytics tools in the cloud?
– Should we even be focusing on employee engagement?
– Do you see how people and facilities interact?
– How do we ensure the right people are hired?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Meet over Application software quality and give examples utilizing a core of simple Application software skills.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Analytic Applications strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
– What are the usability implications of Analytic Applications actions?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Business intelligence engagements and find answers.
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– How does Tableau stack up against the traditional BI software like Microstrategy or Business Objects?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What tools are there for publishing sharing and visualizing data online?
– What are the key skills a Business Intelligence Analyst should have?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– No single business unit responsible for enterprise data?
– What are the most efficient ways to create the models?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– Can your product map ad-hoc query results?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– What is your annual maintenance?
Business software Critical Criteria:
Reason over Business software quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Business software.
– For your Analytic Applications project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Do we have past Analytic Applications Successes?
– Is Analytic Applications Required?
Dashboards Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Dashboards management and develop and take control of the Dashboards initiative.
– Forget right-click and control+z. mobile interactions are fundamentally different from those on a desktop. does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
– Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Analytic Applications goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– Reveal insight to compliance status through dashboards and reports?
Operational reporting Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Operational reporting tasks and budget for Operational reporting challenges.
– Does Analytic Applications analysis show the relationships among important Analytic Applications factors?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Analytic Applications project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Analytic Applications Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Analytic Applications External links:
Foxtrot Code AI Analytic Applications (Home)
Analytics External links:
Reporting and Analytics – mymicros.net
Google Analytics Solutions – Marketing Analytics & …
Application software External links:
Title application software Free Download for Windows
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Small Business Intelligence for All | SizeUp
Business software External links:
ConnectWise Business Software for Technology Providers
TotalFBO – Aviation Business Software
Business Software and Services Reviews | G2 Crowd
Dashboards External links:
Planner Inserts & Dashboards | Snap-Ins | Erin Condren
Dashboards – Families and Students
Dashboards for Media and E-commerce Websites | IO …