What is involved in Marketing Performance Management
Find out what the related areas are that Marketing Performance Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Marketing Performance Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Marketing Performance Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Marketing Performance Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Marketing Performance Management related domains to cover and 130 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Marketing Performance Management, Marketing performance measurement, Account-based marketing, Behavioral targeting, Brand ambassador, Brand licensing, Brand management, Corporate anniversary, Corporate identity, Corporate propaganda, Digital marketing, Direct marketing, Display advertising, Drip marketing, Loyalty marketing, Market segmentation, Marketing activation, Marketing automation, Marketing effectiveness, Marketing ethics, Marketing management, Marketing mix, Marketing operations, Marketing operations management, Marketing research, Marketing strategy, Media intelligence, Mobile advertising, Mobile marketing, Music on hold, Native advertising, New media, Online advertising, Out-of-home advertising, Performance management, Personal selling, Point of sale, Product demonstration, Product marketing, Product placement, Promotional merchandise, Sales promotion, Sex in advertising, Social marketing, Underwriting spot, Visual merchandising, Web banner, Word-of-mouth marketing:
Marketing Performance Management Critical Criteria:
Mine Marketing Performance Management goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Marketing Performance Management projects.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Marketing Performance Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How can you measure Marketing Performance Management in a systematic way?
– What are current Marketing Performance Management Paradigms?
Marketing performance measurement Critical Criteria:
Use past Marketing performance measurement tasks and point out improvements in Marketing performance measurement.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Marketing Performance Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the barriers to increased Marketing Performance Management production?
– Does our organization need more Marketing Performance Management education?
Account-based marketing Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Account-based marketing goals and work towards be a leading Account-based marketing expert.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Marketing Performance Management with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we Identify specific Marketing Performance Management investment and emerging trends?
– How can we improve Marketing Performance Management?
Behavioral targeting Critical Criteria:
Detail Behavioral targeting failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Behavioral targeting.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Marketing Performance Management project?
– Does Marketing Performance Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How will you know that the Marketing Performance Management project has been successful?
Brand ambassador Critical Criteria:
Examine Brand ambassador results and figure out ways to motivate other Brand ambassador users.
– What are the disruptive Marketing Performance Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Marketing Performance Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Why is Marketing Performance Management important for you now?
Brand licensing Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Brand licensing failures and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Brand licensing.
– Do we monitor the Marketing Performance Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Marketing Performance Management processes?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Marketing Performance Management?
Brand management Critical Criteria:
Check Brand management management and find the ideas you already have.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Marketing Performance Management processes of our organization?
– What threat is Marketing Performance Management addressing?
Corporate anniversary Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Corporate anniversary quality and oversee Corporate anniversary requirements.
– How likely is the current Marketing Performance Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we keep improving Marketing Performance Management?
Corporate identity Critical Criteria:
Discuss Corporate identity quality and differentiate in coordinating Corporate identity.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Marketing Performance Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does Marketing Performance Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do we have past Marketing Performance Management Successes?
Corporate propaganda Critical Criteria:
See the value of Corporate propaganda outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Corporate propaganda.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Marketing Performance Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Marketing Performance Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Digital marketing Critical Criteria:
Check Digital marketing tactics and explore and align the progress in Digital marketing.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Marketing Performance Management objectives?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
– Are we Assessing Marketing Performance Management and Risk?
Direct marketing Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Direct marketing strategies and remodel and develop an effective Direct marketing strategy.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Marketing Performance Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Marketing Performance Management processes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Marketing Performance Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Display advertising Critical Criteria:
Judge Display advertising results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Display advertising services.
– Is maximizing Marketing Performance Management protection the same as minimizing Marketing Performance Management loss?
– What business benefits will Marketing Performance Management goals deliver if achieved?
Drip marketing Critical Criteria:
Frame Drip marketing planning and probe Drip marketing strategic alliances.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Marketing Performance Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– How to deal with Marketing Performance Management Changes?
Loyalty marketing Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Loyalty marketing results and get out your magnifying glass.
– Will Marketing Performance Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How can the value of Marketing Performance Management be defined?
Market segmentation Critical Criteria:
Systematize Market segmentation projects and transcribe Market segmentation as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
– What are our needs in relation to Marketing Performance Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do the Marketing Performance Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How will you measure your Marketing Performance Management effectiveness?
Marketing activation Critical Criteria:
Survey Marketing activation adoptions and secure Marketing activation creativity.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Marketing Performance Management opportunities costing us money?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Marketing Performance Management activities?
– Is Supporting Marketing Performance Management documentation required?
Marketing automation Critical Criteria:
Chart Marketing automation goals and perfect Marketing automation conflict management.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Marketing Performance Management forward?
Marketing effectiveness Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Marketing effectiveness failures and look for lots of ideas.
– To what extent does management recognize Marketing Performance Management as a tool to increase the results?
– Are there recognized Marketing Performance Management problems?
Marketing ethics Critical Criteria:
Meet over Marketing ethics decisions and devote time assessing Marketing ethics and its risk.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Marketing Performance Management project?
– Do Marketing Performance Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are accountability and ownership for Marketing Performance Management clearly defined?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Jump start Marketing management planning and report on the economics of relationships managing Marketing management and constraints.
– How do we Improve Marketing Performance Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are there Marketing Performance Management problems defined?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Marketing mix leadership and find out what it really means.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– what is the best design framework for Marketing Performance Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are all of our Marketing Performance Management domains and what do they do?
– How would one define Marketing Performance Management leadership?
Marketing operations Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Marketing operations visions and oversee Marketing operations management by competencies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Marketing Performance Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– When a Marketing Performance Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Marketing operations management Critical Criteria:
Meet over Marketing operations management results and raise human resource and employment practices for Marketing operations management.
– Does Marketing Performance Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the long-term Marketing Performance Management goals?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Reason over Marketing research strategies and mentor Marketing research customer orientation.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Marketing Performance Management process?
– Is the Marketing Performance Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
Marketing strategy Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Marketing strategy visions and finalize the present value of growth of Marketing strategy.
– How does our company use its web-site for Customer Service and / or customer relationship building?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep our products at the forefront?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Marketing Performance Management leaders?
– Think of your Marketing Performance Management project. what are the main functions?
– What is our Increasing importance of integrated marketing communications … why?
– What are the parts of a marketing strategy?
Media intelligence Critical Criteria:
Dissect Media intelligence quality and oversee Media intelligence management by competencies.
– What are the usability implications of Marketing Performance Management actions?
Mobile advertising Critical Criteria:
Discourse Mobile advertising failures and drive action.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Marketing Performance Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Marketing Performance Management?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Marketing Performance Management leader?
Mobile marketing Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Mobile marketing projects and reduce Mobile marketing costs.
– Think about the functions involved in your Marketing Performance Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
Music on hold Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Music on hold governance and maintain Music on hold for success.
– What is our Marketing Performance Management Strategy?
Native advertising Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Native advertising visions and find the ideas you already have.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Marketing Performance Management process?
New media Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over New media issues and get answers.
– Is there any existing Marketing Performance Management governance structure?
Online advertising Critical Criteria:
Focus on Online advertising risks and define Online advertising competency-based leadership.
– Will Marketing Performance Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are specific Marketing Performance Management Rules to follow?
Out-of-home advertising Critical Criteria:
Boost Out-of-home advertising visions and define Out-of-home advertising competency-based leadership.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Marketing Performance Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Sort Performance management engagements and find out what it really means.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– What are internal and external Marketing Performance Management relations?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
Personal selling Critical Criteria:
Discuss Personal selling goals and achieve a single Personal selling view and bringing data together.
– What is the major advantage of personal selling over advertising as a communication method?
Point of sale Critical Criteria:
Generalize Point of sale outcomes and attract Point of sale skills.
– Who needs to know about Marketing Performance Management ?
Product demonstration Critical Criteria:
Frame Product demonstration failures and be persistent.
– Who sets the Marketing Performance Management standards?
Product marketing Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Product marketing management and finalize the present value of growth of Product marketing.
– Why are Marketing Performance Management skills important?
Product placement Critical Criteria:
Match Product placement decisions and learn.
– What will drive Marketing Performance Management change?
Promotional merchandise Critical Criteria:
Steer Promotional merchandise failures and transcribe Promotional merchandise as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What is Effective Marketing Performance Management?
Sales promotion Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Sales promotion risks and forecast involvement of future Sales promotion projects in development.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Marketing Performance Management in a volatile global economy?
– How do we maintain Marketing Performance Managements Integrity?
Sex in advertising Critical Criteria:
Focus on Sex in advertising tasks and look at the big picture.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Marketing Performance Management project?
Social marketing Critical Criteria:
Confer over Social marketing decisions and perfect Social marketing conflict management.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Marketing Performance Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is there a Marketing Performance Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do we all define Marketing Performance Management in the same way?
Underwriting spot Critical Criteria:
Align Underwriting spot decisions and adjust implementation of Underwriting spot.
– Does Marketing Performance Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Marketing Performance Management processes?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Marketing Performance Management ?
Visual merchandising Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Visual merchandising tactics and handle a jump-start course to Visual merchandising.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Marketing Performance Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Marketing Performance Management into the services that we provide?
– Who will provide the final approval of Marketing Performance Management deliverables?
Web banner Critical Criteria:
Design Web banner tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Marketing Performance Management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Marketing Performance Management effort?
Word-of-mouth marketing Critical Criteria:
Survey Word-of-mouth marketing planning and acquire concise Word-of-mouth marketing education.
– In what ways are Marketing Performance Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Marketing Performance Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Marketing Performance Management External links:
Marketing Performance Management – Musqot MPM App
Allocadia | Marketing Performance Management Software
Customers | Allocadia Marketing Performance Management
Marketing performance measurement External links:
Kiwe.io | marketing performance measurement
Full Circle Insights | Marketing Performance Measurement
Account-based marketing External links:
Account-Based Marketing Explained In Terms You’ll …
Social for Account-Based Marketing – MarianaIQ
Account-Based Marketing – Demandbase | ABM …
Behavioral targeting External links:
What Is Behavioral Targeting? – CBS News
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
Brand ambassador External links:
4 Ways to Build Your Brand Ambassador Dream Team
Why Brand Ambassadors Are Important – Entrepreneur
Brand licensing External links:
What are the best examples of brand licensing? – Quora
Brand Licensing | Whirlpool Corporation
The 10 Most Common Brand Licensing Mistakes
Brand management External links:
Our Brand Management Solution – MarketNow – …
Corporate anniversary External links:
30th Corporate Anniversary Event Ideas by Corporate …
20 Year Corporate Anniversary Gifts for Employees
Personalized Corporate Anniversary Gifts – Memorable …
Corporate identity External links:
Corporate Identity (Book, 1997) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]Corporate Identity – Mark Tittley
Corporate identity. (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate propaganda External links:
ERIC – Project Learning Tree (Corporate Propaganda …
Media Mindlessly Parrots Corporate Propaganda After …
Digital marketing External links:
What is Digital Marketing? | mobileStorm
Los Angeles – Digital Marketing Conference | April 10-11, 2018
Direct marketing External links:
Direct Marketing – Investopedia
Direct Mail Company | Direct Marketing Company
Boomerang Direct Marketing – Home
Display advertising External links:
Display Advertising Services | Hibu
About SteelHouse | Digital Marketing & Display Advertising
Google Display Ads & Display Advertising | Google AdWords
Drip marketing External links:
drip marketing – tenstreet.com
3 Principals For Successful Drip Marketing Campaigns
Drip Marketing | Kramer Direct
Loyalty marketing External links:
COLLOQUY | Loyalty Marketing & CX
Clutch Loyalty Marketing | Solutions & Strategy
Welcome to Fiserv Card Loyalty Marketing
Market segmentation External links:
Examples of Market Segmentation | Chron.com
Market Segmentation – Investopedia
[PDF]Market Segmentation and Energy Efficiency …
Marketing activation External links:
Experiential & Marketing Activation | The Gotcha Group
Marketing Activation – Loyaltic
Marketing Activation Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Marketing automation External links:
Channel Marketing Automation Platform | SproutLoud
Circlepix – Real Estate Marketing Automation
Optimal Blue – Industry-Leading Secondary Marketing Automation
Marketing effectiveness External links:
Marketing Analytics Consulting | Marketing Effectiveness
Marketing Effectiveness Measurement | Marketing Analytics
Marketing ethics External links:
[PDF]Marketing Ethics – Cengage
Understanding Marketing Ethics – CBS News
Chapter 3 Marketing Ethics Flashcards | Quizlet
Marketing management External links:
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Marketing mix External links:
What Is Marketing Mix? | Chron.com
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Marketing operations External links:
Vienna Channels: Custom Marketing Operations
Aprimo Marketing Operations Login
Aprimo Marketing Operations
Marketing research External links:
Participate in Paid Studies – AOC Marketing Research
CMI Marketing Research
Mars Research – Marketing Research Services
Marketing strategy External links:
Marketing Strategy Director | Habitat for Humanity
The Modern Marketing Strategy Every Business Should …
Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Marketing Strategy
Media intelligence External links:
Media monitoring Services | Media Intelligence Provider
Christophe Ginisty | Social Media Intelligence
Nuzzel Media Intelligence
Mobile advertising External links:
Propel Media | Video, Display and Mobile Advertising
Location-based Mobile Advertising Solutions |Thinknear …
Cable TV Advertising, Online and Mobile Advertising | Viamedia
Mobile marketing External links:
1Q | Instant Mobile Marketing / Market Research
Mobile Marketing Made EZ – EZ Texting
3C | Mobile Marketing Solutions & Services
Music on hold External links:
Music On Hold – FREE download Music On Hold
Music On Hold MP3s – Prerecorded – Flashpoint Studios
Music on Hold | Cox Communications
Native advertising External links:
MGID: Native Advertising Marketplace
The Future Of Native Advertising for Brands and Publishers
Native Advertising – The Official Definition – Sharethrough
New media External links:
Share this Rating. Title: New Media (2010) 7.8 /10. Want to share IMDb’s rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
New Media (2010) – IMDb
What is new media? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Performance management External links:
Performance Management – OPM.gov
Transportation Performance Management – Federal …
Employee Performance Management Solutions | Reflektive
Personal selling External links:
Personal Selling – Marketing Teacher
Unit 12: Public Relations, Sales Promotion, & Personal Selling
Personal Selling & Merchandising | tutor2u Business
Point of sale External links:
POS System – Point of Sale for iPad and iPhone | SalesVu
GoAntiquing! Point of Sale
ParTech – POS Systems | Restaurant Point of Sale Solutions
Product demonstration External links:
AliMed Product Demonstration Videos
iSolved Product Demonstration
Sample Letter for Invitation to a Product Demonstration
Product marketing External links:
[PDF]California Milk and Dairy Product Marketing Provisions
Product Marketing tips and strategies from Launch Grow Joy
Product placement External links:
For Product Placement Marketing, It’s All About the Moolah
13 Classic Examples of Product Placement – HubSpot Blog
WanaGames – The first in-game product placement platform
Promotional merchandise External links:
Promotional Merchandise | Socks | Headbands | Wristbands
Sales promotion External links:
Sales Promotion Flashcards | Quizlet
Sales Promotion – Marketing Teacher
Levitra Sales Promotion | YourTrustedPharmacyOnline
Sex in advertising External links:
Funny Jokes | Sex in Advertising Joke | Comedy Central
Sex in Advertising – Children – Coursepaper.com
Sex in Advertising | AdAge Encyclopedia of Advertising – …
Social marketing External links:
USF Social Marketing Conference – Official Site
SEO Company, Experts in Paid Media, PR & Social Marketing
ToneDen – Automated Social Marketing
Underwriting spot External links:
Underwriting spot – WOW.com
Seitenbacher Musli Cereal :30 Underwriting Spot (WUSF …
Underwriting spot – Revolvy
Visual merchandising External links:
Store Fixtures | Retail Displays for Visual Merchandising
Visual Merchandising: How to Display Products In Your Store
Visual Merchandising Manager Resume Samples | …
Web banner External links:
LSBA Web Banner Website Link – Gilsbar > Home
iKomee – Banner Maker | Free Online Web Banner Design
Picnic Web Banner | Website Banners – ShareFaith
Word-of-mouth marketing External links:
Measuring Offline Vs. Online Word-of-Mouth Marketing
Word-of-Mouth Marketing Is NOT Marketing