Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intelligent Business Process Management Suite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intelligent Business Process Management Suite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intelligent Business Process Management Suite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intelligent Business Process Management Suite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 637 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intelligent Business Process Management Suite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 637 standard requirements:
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Does Intelligent Business Process Management Suite appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Intelligent Business Process Management Suite?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Intelligent Business Process Management Suite?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- What is the Intelligent Business Process Management Suite sustainability risk?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What do we need to start doing?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intelligent Business Process Management Suite book in PDF containing 637 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Intelligent Business Process Management Suite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intelligent Business Process Management Suite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intelligent Business Process Management Suite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intelligent Business Process Management Suite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intelligent Business Process Management Suite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intelligent Business Process Management Suite Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Risk Audit: What are the differences and similarities between strategic and operational risks in your organization?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in the Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project Charter?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all key paid and volunteer positions in your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Intelligent Business Process Management Suite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intelligent Business Process Management Suite project with this in-depth Intelligent Business Process Management Suite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intelligent Business Process Management Suite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intelligent Business Process Management Suite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intelligent Business Process Management Suite investments work better.
This Intelligent Business Process Management Suite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.