Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Feasibility study Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Feasibility study related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Feasibility study specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Feasibility study Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Feasibility study improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What important aspects need to be considered during a feasibility study?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Is there a formal feasibility study?
- What do we want to improve?
- Why a feasibility study?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Feasibility study book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Feasibility study self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Feasibility study Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Feasibility study areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Feasibility study Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Feasibility study projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Feasibility study Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Feasibility study project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Feasibility study project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What institutional arrangements are planned to ensure the Feasibility study project achieves its social development outcomes?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the schedule baseline been identified and impact on the Feasibility study project documented?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful Feasibility study project plan execution?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Initiating Process Group: Realistic – Are the desired results expressed in a way that the team will be motivated and believe that the required level of involvement will be obtained?
Step-by-step and complete Feasibility study Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Feasibility study project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Feasibility study project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Feasibility study project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Feasibility study project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Feasibility study project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Feasibility study project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Feasibility study project with this in-depth Feasibility study Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Feasibility study projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Feasibility study and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Feasibility study investments work better.
This Feasibility study All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.