What is involved in Complex systems
Find out what the related areas are that Complex systems connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Complex systems thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Complex systems journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Complex systems leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Complex systems related domains to cover and 164 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Complex systems, Biological system, Complex system, Spontaneous order, Cognitive model, Social system, Systems pharmacology, Community identification, Systems ecology, Sensory system, Network motif, Béla H. Bánáthy, Genetic programming, Spatial ecology, Economic complexity index, Time series analysis, Biological organization, Dynamical system, Energy system, Cellular automata, Per Bak, Evolutionary computation, Spatial fractals, Conceptual system, Mixed reality, Evolutionary game theory, System of measurement, Scale-free network, Intermolecular force, Faina Mihajlovna Kirillova, Human brain, Qian Xuesen, Population dynamics, Thermodynamic equilibrium, Nonequilibrium thermodynamics, Cerebral cortex, Dynamical systems theory, Complexity economics, Political system, Systems thinking, Iterative maps, Herd behavior, Dynamical systems, Spatial evolutionary biology, Artificial intelligence, Bounded rationality, Process architecture, Multi-agent system, Economic system, Game Theory, System dynamics, Phase space, Small-world network, Formal system, Living systems, Systems Theory, Logic gate, Machine learning:
Complex systems Critical Criteria:
Review Complex systems visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How much testing is necessary in order to expose all the potential failure modes and situations of highly integrated complex systems?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Complex systems?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Complex systems process?
– How can you measure Complex systems in a systematic way?
– Complex interventions or complex systems?
Biological system Critical Criteria:
Apply Biological system tasks and point out Biological system tensions in leadership.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Complex systems project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Complex systems project lifecycle?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Complex systems does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Complex systems Management?
Complex system Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Complex system strategies and differentiate in coordinating Complex system.
– Are accountability and ownership for Complex systems clearly defined?
– Why is Complex systems important for you now?
– How can the value of Complex systems be defined?
Spontaneous order Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Spontaneous order adoptions and grade techniques for implementing Spontaneous order controls.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Complex systems?
– Is there any existing Complex systems governance structure?
– How can skill-level changes improve Complex systems?
Cognitive model Critical Criteria:
Rank Cognitive model strategies and probe the present value of growth of Cognitive model.
– Does Complex systems create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Complex systems forward?
– How likely is the current Complex systems plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Social system Critical Criteria:
Own Social system issues and look at the big picture.
– What are the short and long-term Complex systems goals?
– Does Complex systems appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Systems pharmacology Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Systems pharmacology strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Systems pharmacology relationship management.
– Do those selected for the Complex systems team have a good general understanding of what Complex systems is all about?
– What will drive Complex systems change?
Community identification Critical Criteria:
Focus on Community identification issues and attract Community identification skills.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Complex systems process?
– What are all of our Complex systems domains and what do they do?
– Are we Assessing Complex systems and Risk?
Systems ecology Critical Criteria:
Group Systems ecology engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Systems ecology.
– Can we do Complex systems without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are the long-term Complex systems goals?
Sensory system Critical Criteria:
Mix Sensory system decisions and get the big picture.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Complex systems in a volatile global economy?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Complex systems experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Do Complex systems rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Network motif Critical Criteria:
Chart Network motif visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Network motif results.
– Among the Complex systems product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How important is Complex systems to the user organizations mission?
Béla H. Bánáthy Critical Criteria:
Graph Béla H. Bánáthy risks and overcome Béla H. Bánáthy skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Have you identified your Complex systems key performance indicators?
– How do we Identify specific Complex systems investment and emerging trends?
Genetic programming Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Genetic programming tasks and get answers.
– What are our Complex systems Processes?
Spatial ecology Critical Criteria:
Devise Spatial ecology risks and handle a jump-start course to Spatial ecology.
Economic complexity index Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Economic complexity index planning and document what potential Economic complexity index megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Complex systems into the services that we provide?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Complex systems strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How to deal with Complex systems Changes?
Time series analysis Critical Criteria:
Study Time series analysis quality and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Time series analysis.
– Is maximizing Complex systems protection the same as minimizing Complex systems loss?
– Who will provide the final approval of Complex systems deliverables?
Biological organization Critical Criteria:
Consult on Biological organization governance and observe effective Biological organization.
Dynamical system Critical Criteria:
Nurse Dynamical system issues and find the ideas you already have.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Complex systems goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Energy system Critical Criteria:
Depict Energy system risks and develop and take control of the Energy system initiative.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Complex systems that make it risky?
– How do we go about Comparing Complex systems approaches/solutions?
Cellular automata Critical Criteria:
Reason over Cellular automata outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Cellular automata interface.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Complex systems leaders?
– Who needs to know about Complex systems ?
– How do we maintain Complex systemss Integrity?
Per Bak Critical Criteria:
Survey Per Bak outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Per Bak and constraints.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Complex systems. How do we gain traction?
– What is the purpose of Complex systems in relation to the mission?
Evolutionary computation Critical Criteria:
Gauge Evolutionary computation failures and create Evolutionary computation explanations for all managers.
– When a Complex systems manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How would one define Complex systems leadership?
Spatial fractals Critical Criteria:
Jump start Spatial fractals failures and oversee Spatial fractals management by competencies.
– How do we Improve Complex systems service perception, and satisfaction?
– What business benefits will Complex systems goals deliver if achieved?
– What are specific Complex systems Rules to follow?
Conceptual system Critical Criteria:
Jump start Conceptual system tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Conceptual system.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Complex systems project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does Complex systems analysis show the relationships among important Complex systems factors?
Mixed reality Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Mixed reality decisions and integrate design thinking in Mixed reality innovation.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Complex systems ?
Evolutionary game theory Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Evolutionary game theory issues and devote time assessing Evolutionary game theory and its risk.
– How will you know that the Complex systems project has been successful?
– What is our formula for success in Complex systems ?
System of measurement Critical Criteria:
Talk about System of measurement leadership and drive action.
– What are the usability implications of Complex systems actions?
– Do we all define Complex systems in the same way?
Scale-free network Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Scale-free network leadership and be persistent.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Complex systems requirements in detail?
– Which Complex systems goals are the most important?
– Who sets the Complex systems standards?
Intermolecular force Critical Criteria:
Jump start Intermolecular force failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Intermolecular force.
– what is the best design framework for Complex systems organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do we monitor the Complex systems decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Faina Mihajlovna Kirillova Critical Criteria:
Administer Faina Mihajlovna Kirillova management and oversee Faina Mihajlovna Kirillova management by competencies.
Human brain Critical Criteria:
Confer over Human brain issues and look in other fields.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Complex systems strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Qian Xuesen Critical Criteria:
Audit Qian Xuesen leadership and test out new things.
Population dynamics Critical Criteria:
Consider Population dynamics risks and observe effective Population dynamics.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Complex systems values?
– In what ways are Complex systems vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Thermodynamic equilibrium Critical Criteria:
Depict Thermodynamic equilibrium strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Thermodynamic equilibrium.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Complex systems processes of our organization?
– How do we keep improving Complex systems?
Nonequilibrium thermodynamics Critical Criteria:
Think about Nonequilibrium thermodynamics engagements and point out improvements in Nonequilibrium thermodynamics.
– Does Complex systems include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is Complex systems Required?
Cerebral cortex Critical Criteria:
Talk about Cerebral cortex decisions and define what our big hairy audacious Cerebral cortex goal is.
– What are the key elements of your Complex systems performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Dynamical systems theory Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Dynamical systems theory quality and figure out ways to motivate other Dynamical systems theory users.
– Think about the functions involved in your Complex systems project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does our organization need more Complex systems education?
– How much does Complex systems help?
Complexity economics Critical Criteria:
Dissect Complexity economics quality and look at the big picture.
Political system Critical Criteria:
Debate over Political system tasks and handle a jump-start course to Political system.
– Which customers cant participate in our Complex systems domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Complex systems project manager?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Complex systems effort?
Systems thinking Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Systems thinking tasks and look at it backwards.
– Toyota is the role model and the most highly developed example of the potency of systems thinking and action learning in its broadest sense. but why, if the tps is so successful, is toyota along with its circle of suppliers still almost the lone manufacturing example?
– So, how do you avoid getting wrapped up in the complexities and use systems thinking to guide change and continuous improvement?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Complex systems products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Heres a riddle on which to test systems thinkers: which comes first, structure or process?
– What PROCESSES are in place to manage the system and continually improve?
– What self development activities are you currently engaged in?
– When, where and for whom are systems promising and/or salient?
– Have you ever had to sell an idea to your co-workers or group?
– How clear am I about the vision and mission of this program?
– How do you want to influence the system(s) and parts of the system(s)?
– How do you get buy-in from your stakeholders for a systems approach?
– How can systems thinking be used for process improvement?
– How can we link our efforts to work more efficiently?
– What is our typical way of dealing with conflict?
– Why do we need new approaches to implementation?
– What should change as a result of the project?
– How well does the system respond to demand?
– Are there any unintended consequences?
– What makes a learning organization?
– Archetypes: Why Bother?
Iterative maps Critical Criteria:
Systematize Iterative maps leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Iterative maps projects.
– Does the Complex systems task fit the clients priorities?
Herd behavior Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Herd behavior tactics and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Herd behavior projects.
– Is a Complex systems Team Work effort in place?
Dynamical systems Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Dynamical systems engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Dynamical systems relationship management.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Complex systems models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Complex systems strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Complex systems? There might be some that are less obvious?
Spatial evolutionary biology Critical Criteria:
Audit Spatial evolutionary biology planning and proactively manage Spatial evolutionary biology risks.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Complex systems product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Complex systems delivery for example is new software needed?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Complex systems processes?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Artificial intelligence outcomes and mentor Artificial intelligence customer orientation.
Bounded rationality Critical Criteria:
Sort Bounded rationality strategies and check on ways to get started with Bounded rationality.
– Think about the people you identified for your Complex systems project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Process architecture Critical Criteria:
Participate in Process architecture engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– What is the source of the strategies for Complex systems strengthening and reform?
Multi-agent system Critical Criteria:
Detail Multi-agent system issues and balance specific methods for improving Multi-agent system results.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Complex systems process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Complex systems process available?
– Is there a Complex systems Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Economic system Critical Criteria:
Value Economic system outcomes and give examples utilizing a core of simple Economic system skills.
– How do you contribute to the well-being of your environmental, social, and economic systems?
– In a project to restructure Complex systems outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Game Theory Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Game Theory visions and reduce Game Theory costs.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Complex systems project?
System dynamics Critical Criteria:
Define System dynamics engagements and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive System dynamics projects.
– What is Systems Thinking, and how does it relate to System Dynamics?
– How do we manage Complex systems Knowledge Management (KM)?
Phase space Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Phase space projects and ask what if.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Complex systems? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Complex systems study?
Small-world network Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Small-world network planning and prioritize challenges of Small-world network.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Complex systems objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are our needs in relation to Complex systems skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Formal system Critical Criteria:
Devise Formal system tasks and separate what are the business goals Formal system is aiming to achieve.
– Do We have a formal system for managing risks, so we can be sure we will not have a problem in the future?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Complex systems opportunities costing us money?
– How do we measure improved Complex systems service perception, and satisfaction?
Living systems Critical Criteria:
Model after Living systems outcomes and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Complex systems workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Systems Theory Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Systems Theory governance and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Systems Theory.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Complex systems information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Is There a Role for Complex Adaptive Systems Theory?
– What threat is Complex systems addressing?
Logic gate Critical Criteria:
Align Logic gate projects and oversee Logic gate requirements.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Complex systems move?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Boost Machine learning strategies and test out new things.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Complex systems project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Complex systems Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Complex systems External links:
Reliability of Complex Systems, this Issue’s Hot Topic
Information Modeling and Control of Complex Systems …
Model-Based Design of Complex Systems
Biological system External links:
BioSphere® Biological System – Evoqua
Biological system – Biology-Online Dictionary
William Brown: Biological System & Quantum Vacuum – …
Complex system External links:
Information Modeling and Control of Complex Systems …
[PDF]What is a Complex System?
Spontaneous order External links:
Immanuel Kant on Spontaneous Order | Libertarianism.org
Spontaneous order vs. central planning – WND
This Video Game Really Gets Spontaneous Order – …
Cognitive model External links:
Allen Cognitive Model
Cognitive Model Of Depression – PsyWeb
Cognitive Model – Clayton Behavioral
Social system External links:
ERIC – Lakota Social System.
Social System – Merriam-Webster
Matriarchy | social system | Britannica.com
Systems pharmacology External links:
Molecular and Systems Pharmacology| GDBBS | Emory …
Quantitative Systems Pharmacology – Discovery On Target
Quantitative Systems Pharmacology – Certara
Community identification External links:
International Community Identification Network – Google+
[PDF]Wayfinding and Community Identification Signs
[PDF]The Floating Dock Community Identification Guide
Systems ecology External links:
Study Systems Ecology at the University of Montana
Farming Systems Ecology, Wageningen UR – Facebook
[PDF]SYSTEMS ECOLOGY (SE) – University Of Montana
Sensory system External links:
Sensory system – ScienceDaily
The Interoceptive Sensory System – Sensational Brain
The Sensory System – YouTube
Network motif External links:
Image: The divergent network motif – Math Insight
[PDF]Network Motif Discovery Using Subgraph …
Structure and function of the feed-forward loop network motif
Genetic programming External links:
Does genetic programming belong to deep learning? – …
Spatial ecology External links:
Spatial Ecology – AbeBooks
Spatial ecology (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Economic complexity index External links:
A New Interpretation of the Economic Complexity Index
[PDF]Improving the Economic Complexity Index – arXiv
Time series analysis External links:
Time series analysis with pandas – EarthPy
[PDF]Time Series Analysis and Forecasting – cengage.com
Time Series Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Biological organization External links:
Ateneo Biological Organization – BOx – Home | Facebook
Levels of Biological Organization – Buzzle – BiologyWise
Dynamical system External links:
Dynamical system legal definition of dynamical system
Dynamical System Ideas in Applications Seminar Series
What is a stochastic dynamical system? – Quora
Energy system External links:
WSU Energy Program > Renewable Energy System Incentive Program
Clouds and the Earth’s Radiant Energy System (CERES)
Finance Your Solar Energy System — Mosaic
Cellular automata External links:
Cellular Automata – FREE download Cellular Automata
Cellular Automata – OpenProcessing
Cellular Automata. (eBook, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Per Bak External links:
Per Bak Jensen: The Presence of the Absent on Vimeo
Per Bak – IMDb
Per Bak | Facebook
Spatial fractals External links:
OSA | Spontaneous Spatial Fractals: Universal Contexts …
Conceptual system External links:
CONCEPTUAL SYSTEM – Psychology Dictionary
Kings Conceptual System Theory | | Demandpapers
ERIC – THE DEVELOPMENT OF A CONCEPTUAL SYSTEM …
Mixed reality External links:
Best Windows Mixed Reality Games | VRHeads
Evolutionary game theory External links:
[PDF]A very short intro to evolutionary game theory – SIUE
ERIC – Evolutionary Game Theory and Leadership, …
Paris Working Group on Evolutionary Game Theory
System of measurement External links:
Metric System of Measurement – Math Is Fun
Why is a single system of measurement necessary …
Scale-free network External links:
Scale-free networks – Scholarpedia
What is Scale-Free Network | IGI Global
[cond-mat/0602081] Scale-free network growth by ranking
Intermolecular force External links:
Intermolecular force Part 1 – YouTube
Intermolecular Force Definition in Chemistry – ThoughtCo
Faina Mihajlovna Kirillova External links:
Faina Mihajlovna Kirillova – WOW.com
Human brain External links:
Human Brain Cloud – Official Site
5 Stages of Human Brain Development | Nancy Guberti, …
Brain – Human Brain Diagrams and Detailed Information
Qian Xuesen External links:
The Two Lives of Qian Xuesen | The New Yorker
钱学森 Qian XueSen （T.S Tsien) – Home | Facebook
Qian Xuesen (2012) – IMDb
Population dynamics External links:
Drake Lab – Laboratory of Population Dynamics
Population Dynamics | HHMI BioInteractive
Thermodynamic equilibrium External links:
Thermodynamic equilibrium | physics | Britannica.com
Thermodynamic equilibrium | Article about …
Thermodynamic Equilibrium | Definition of …
Cerebral cortex External links:
Cerebral Lobes, Cerebral Cortex, and Brodmann’s Areas
Cerebral Cortex – Functional Areas – Medical Art Library
Cerebral cortex | Define Cerebral cortex at Dictionary.com
Dynamical systems theory External links:
Dynamical systems theory Flashcards | Quizlet
Dynamical Systems Theory & Motor Variability in …
Assignment for Dynamical systems theory – …
Complexity economics External links:
Complexity Economics – Home | Facebook
Complexity Economics Overview – YouTube
Complexity Economics (24 books) – Goodreads
Political system External links:
Theocracy | political system | Britannica.com
Caesaropapism | political system | Britannica.com
Political System of China Tang Dynasty
Systems thinking External links:
Principle #2 – Apply systems thinking – Scaled Agile …
Applied Systems Thinking | GTPE
What Is Systems Thinking? – Waters Foundation
Dynamical systems External links:
[PDF]Tools for Analysis of Dynamical Systems: Lyapunov s …
EE263 – Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems
52nd Spring Topology and Dynamical Systems Conference
Artificial intelligence External links:
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) – IMDb
Bounded rationality External links:
What is Bounded Rationality | IGI Global
Bounded rationality | Britannica.com
Process architecture External links:
Dynamics 365 Process architecture – msdn.microsoft.com
Multi-agent system External links:
A Multi-Agent System for Intelligent Online Education. – …
[PDF]Component Based Multi-Agent System Modeling …
MASDIMA | Multi-Agent System for Disruption Management
Economic system External links:
Economic System Flashcards | Quizlet
Explain a Free Enterprise Economic System | Chron.com
What is the United States’s economic system? – Quora
Game Theory External links:
Game Theory (TV Series 2011– ) – IMDb
“Joan of Arcadia” Game Theory (TV Episode 2005) – IMDb
Game theory (Book, 1991) [WorldCat.org]
System dynamics External links:
System Dynamics Review
System Dynamics – RMIT University
System dynamics (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Phase space External links:
Phase Space | Definition of Phase Space by Merriam-Webster
Real-Time multivariate MJO Phase Space Diagrams – …
Phase Space and Liouville’s Theorem
Small-world network External links:
Small-world network – Scholarpedia
[PDF]Scaling and Percolation in the Small-World Network …
What is Small-World Network | IGI Global
Formal system External links:
What is the formal system in mathematics? – Quora
Formal system | logic | Britannica.com
Living systems External links:
Physics of Living Systems | NSF – National Science Foundation
Systems Theory External links:
What is Systems Theory? – Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Systems Theory – Nursing Theory
Family Systems Theory Flashcards | Quizlet
Logic gate External links:
[PDF]Logic Gate to Truth Table Worksheet – Emmell
[PPT]Logic Gate Level
Machine learning External links:
What is machine learning? – Definition from WhatIs.com
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data …
Comcast Labs – PHLAI: Machine Learning Conference