What is involved in Context-Aware Computing
Find out what the related areas are that Context-Aware Computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Context-Aware Computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Context-Aware Computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Context-Aware Computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Context-Aware Computing related domains to cover and 166 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Context-Aware Computing, Fuzzy locating, Mixed reality, Pervasive game, Mobile device, Context adaptation, Web of Things, Business process management, Stefano Marzano, Location-based game, Raspberry Pi, Anind Dey, .NET Gadgeteer, IEEE 802.15.4, IPSO Alliance, Context-aware pervasive systems, Electronic health record, Differentiated service, Radio-frequency identification, Smart TV, User interface, Ambient intelligence, Internet 0, Electric Imp, Internet refrigerator, Smart phones, Live action role-playing game, Flash mob, Location awareness, Activity recognition, Home automation, Contextual application design, Ambient device, Autonomous agent, Smart city, Context-Aware Computing, Gaetano Borriello, Wireless sensor network, Blast Theory, Virtual reality, Affective gaming, Augmented reality, Hybrid search engine, Mixed reality game, Albrecht Schmidt, Smart toy, Software agent, Roel Pieper, Health care, Connected car, Computer-supported cooperative work, Treasure hunt, Ubiquitous computing, Wearable computer, Smarter Planet, Transreality gaming, Persistent world, Transmedia storytelling:
Context-Aware Computing Critical Criteria:
Derive from Context-Aware Computing results and assess what counts with Context-Aware Computing that we are not counting.
– What are the key elements of your Context-Aware Computing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Context-Aware Computing activities?
– Does our organization need more Context-Aware Computing education?
Fuzzy locating Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Fuzzy locating management and catalog Fuzzy locating activities.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Context-Aware Computing in a volatile global economy?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Context-Aware Computing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Are accountability and ownership for Context-Aware Computing clearly defined?
Mixed reality Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Mixed reality engagements and find out.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Context-Aware Computing leaders?
– How do we keep improving Context-Aware Computing?
Pervasive game Critical Criteria:
Think about Pervasive game risks and look for lots of ideas.
– Does Context-Aware Computing analysis show the relationships among important Context-Aware Computing factors?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Context-Aware Computing move?
– Is the scope of Context-Aware Computing defined?
Mobile device Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Mobile device tactics and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Mobile device information.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– How do we measure improved Context-Aware Computing service perception, and satisfaction?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
Context adaptation Critical Criteria:
Gauge Context adaptation risks and report on setting up Context adaptation without losing ground.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Context-Aware Computing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Do we all define Context-Aware Computing in the same way?
– Why should we adopt a Context-Aware Computing framework?
Web of Things Critical Criteria:
Analyze Web of Things quality and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Web of Things.
– Do we prepare for the future where the internet will move significantly beyond relying on handheld devices and computer terminals towards a more massively integrated web of things?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Context-Aware Computing ?
– What are all of our Context-Aware Computing domains and what do they do?
– Who needs to know about Context-Aware Computing ?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Business process management tasks and balance specific methods for improving Business process management results.
– Do we monitor the Context-Aware Computing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are assumptions made in Context-Aware Computing stated explicitly?
Stefano Marzano Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Stefano Marzano management and test out new things.
Location-based game Critical Criteria:
Test Location-based game leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– How can we improve Context-Aware Computing?
Raspberry Pi Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Raspberry Pi governance and slay a dragon.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Context-Aware Computing services/products?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Context-Aware Computing project manager?
– How do we Identify specific Context-Aware Computing investment and emerging trends?
Anind Dey Critical Criteria:
Think about Anind Dey tactics and overcome Anind Dey skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the disruptive Context-Aware Computing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is Effective Context-Aware Computing?
– Is Context-Aware Computing Required?
.NET Gadgeteer Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze .NET Gadgeteer outcomes and test out new things.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Context-Aware Computing processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Context-Aware Computing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
IEEE 802.15.4 Critical Criteria:
Graph IEEE 802.15.4 issues and get the big picture.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Context-Aware Computing processes?
– Do we have past Context-Aware Computing Successes?
IPSO Alliance Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over IPSO Alliance tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Context-Aware Computing with what users do day-to-day?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Context-Aware Computing project?
– How to deal with Context-Aware Computing Changes?
Context-aware pervasive systems Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Context-aware pervasive systems management and intervene in Context-aware pervasive systems processes and leadership.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Context-Aware Computing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Is there a Context-Aware Computing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are our Context-Aware Computing Processes?
Electronic health record Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Electronic health record results and remodel and develop an effective Electronic health record strategy.
– Will Context-Aware Computing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Context-Aware Computing process?
Differentiated service Critical Criteria:
Recall Differentiated service projects and get answers.
– Does the Context-Aware Computing task fit the clients priorities?
– What are the short and long-term Context-Aware Computing goals?
– How to Secure Context-Aware Computing?
Radio-frequency identification Critical Criteria:
Pilot Radio-frequency identification management and correct Radio-frequency identification management by competencies.
– Which customers cant participate in our Context-Aware Computing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How much does Context-Aware Computing help?
Smart TV Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Smart TV planning and report on the economics of relationships managing Smart TV and constraints.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Context-Aware Computing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Context-Aware Computing?
– How can you measure Context-Aware Computing in a systematic way?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize User interface adoptions and research ways can we become the User interface company that would put us out of business.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Context-Aware Computing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does Context-Aware Computing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
Ambient intelligence Critical Criteria:
Focus on Ambient intelligence risks and balance specific methods for improving Ambient intelligence results.
– Think of your Context-Aware Computing project. what are the main functions?
Internet 0 Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Internet 0 tasks and improve Internet 0 service perception.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Context-Aware Computing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Which Context-Aware Computing goals are the most important?
– Are there recognized Context-Aware Computing problems?
Electric Imp Critical Criteria:
Infer Electric Imp adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Electric Imp projects.
– What is the source of the strategies for Context-Aware Computing strengthening and reform?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Context-Aware Computing activities?
Internet refrigerator Critical Criteria:
Value Internet refrigerator failures and remodel and develop an effective Internet refrigerator strategy.
– What are current Context-Aware Computing Paradigms?
Smart phones Critical Criteria:
Mine Smart phones goals and be persistent.
– What are our needs in relation to Context-Aware Computing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Have all basic functions of Context-Aware Computing been defined?
Live action role-playing game Critical Criteria:
Deduce Live action role-playing game management and report on the economics of relationships managing Live action role-playing game and constraints.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Context-Aware Computing agendas for the next 3 years?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Context-Aware Computing opportunities costing us money?
Flash mob Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Flash mob goals and handle a jump-start course to Flash mob.
– Why are Context-Aware Computing skills important?
Location awareness Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Location awareness leadership and get going.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Context-Aware Computing processes of our organization?
– Who sets the Context-Aware Computing standards?
Activity recognition Critical Criteria:
Face Activity recognition results and correct Activity recognition management by competencies.
– Is Context-Aware Computing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Does Context-Aware Computing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Home automation Critical Criteria:
Discourse Home automation leadership and intervene in Home automation processes and leadership.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Context-Aware Computing processes?
– Is Supporting Context-Aware Computing documentation required?
Contextual application design Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Contextual application design visions and find the essential reading for Contextual application design researchers.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Context-Aware Computing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is there any existing Context-Aware Computing governance structure?
– Are there Context-Aware Computing Models?
Ambient device Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Ambient device issues and probe the present value of growth of Ambient device.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Context-Aware Computing?
Autonomous agent Critical Criteria:
X-ray Autonomous agent leadership and develop and take control of the Autonomous agent initiative.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Context-Aware Computing, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Context-Aware Computing Management?
– How do we Lead with Context-Aware Computing in Mind?
Smart city Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Smart city strategies and find answers.
– As an example; there are all kinds of innovative new applications and devices that promise to enable the connected home and vehicle, smart city and lifestyle, but how do we define what is IoT and what is not?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Context-Aware Computing?
– How do we manage Context-Aware Computing Knowledge Management (KM)?
Context-Aware Computing Critical Criteria:
Test Context-Aware Computing risks and find out.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Context-Aware Computing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Context-Aware Computing process available?
– Among the Context-Aware Computing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Gaetano Borriello Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Gaetano Borriello results and do something to it.
– Are there Context-Aware Computing problems defined?
– What threat is Context-Aware Computing addressing?
Wireless sensor network Critical Criteria:
Boost Wireless sensor network leadership and be persistent.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Context-Aware Computing been identified and analyzed?
– Does our wireless sensor network scale?
Blast Theory Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Blast Theory projects and probe Blast Theory strategic alliances.
– Can we add value to the current Context-Aware Computing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do we Improve Context-Aware Computing service perception, and satisfaction?
Virtual reality Critical Criteria:
Rank Virtual reality leadership and prioritize challenges of Virtual reality.
Affective gaming Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Affective gaming projects and forecast involvement of future Affective gaming projects in development.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Context-Aware Computing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Augmented reality Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Augmented reality tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Augmented reality goal is.
Hybrid search engine Critical Criteria:
Understand Hybrid search engine issues and raise human resource and employment practices for Hybrid search engine.
– What will drive Context-Aware Computing change?
Mixed reality game Critical Criteria:
Depict Mixed reality game planning and devise Mixed reality game key steps.
– What is our Context-Aware Computing Strategy?
Albrecht Schmidt Critical Criteria:
Value Albrecht Schmidt projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– Do Context-Aware Computing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Smart toy Critical Criteria:
Scan Smart toy planning and remodel and develop an effective Smart toy strategy.
– To what extent does management recognize Context-Aware Computing as a tool to increase the results?
– How will you know that the Context-Aware Computing project has been successful?
Software agent Critical Criteria:
Drive Software agent strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software agent decisions.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Context-Aware Computing into the services that we provide?
– What are specific Context-Aware Computing Rules to follow?
– What about Context-Aware Computing Analysis of results?
Roel Pieper Critical Criteria:
Apply Roel Pieper outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in Roel Pieper because they lack skills.
Health care Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Health care goals and be persistent.
– What is the role of a hospital in a new community environment that provides more efficient and effective health care (e.g., what are the redesigned structures and models, the role and implementation of accountable care organizations, the structures and processes needed to implement new payment models such as bundled payments, and how do organizations transition to this new role)?
– Will beneficiaries that receive services from a health care professional or provider that is a part of an ACO be required to receive all his/her services from the ACO?
– Can Accountable Care Organizations Improve the Value of Health Care by Solving the Cost and Quality Quandaries?
– How do we maintain Context-Aware Computings Integrity?
Connected car Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Connected car leadership and balance specific methods for improving Connected car results.
– Think about the functions involved in your Context-Aware Computing project. what processes flow from these functions?
Computer-supported cooperative work Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Computer-supported cooperative work strategies and optimize Computer-supported cooperative work leadership as a key to advancement.
Treasure hunt Critical Criteria:
Sort Treasure hunt engagements and shift your focus.
– Do those selected for the Context-Aware Computing team have a good general understanding of what Context-Aware Computing is all about?
– Is the Context-Aware Computing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Ubiquitous computing Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Ubiquitous computing adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious Ubiquitous computing goal is.
Wearable computer Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Wearable computer results and arbitrate Wearable computer techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Context-Aware Computing objectives?
Smarter Planet Critical Criteria:
Study Smarter Planet leadership and grade techniques for implementing Smarter Planet controls.
– How can you negotiate Context-Aware Computing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Context-Aware Computing that make it risky?
– Are we Assessing Context-Aware Computing and Risk?
Transreality gaming Critical Criteria:
Sort Transreality gaming goals and gather Transreality gaming models .
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Context-Aware Computing requirements in detail?
– What vendors make products that address the Context-Aware Computing needs?
Persistent world Critical Criteria:
Chat re Persistent world strategies and describe which business rules are needed as Persistent world interface.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Context-Aware Computing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Context-Aware Computing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Transmedia storytelling Critical Criteria:
Deduce Transmedia storytelling projects and oversee implementation of Transmedia storytelling.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Context-Aware Computing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does Context-Aware Computing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What business benefits will Context-Aware Computing goals deliver if achieved?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Context-Aware Computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Context-Aware Computing External links:
Context-Aware Computing – Gartner IT Glossary
Context-Aware Computing – Gartner IT Glossary
How Context-Aware Computing Will Make Gadgets Smarter – WIRED
Mixed reality External links:
Microsoft HoloLens | The leader in mixed reality technology
Best Windows Mixed Reality Games in 2018 | Windows Central
Mobile device External links:
Download Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 …
What is a Mobile Device? – Definition from Techopedia
DIRECTV App – Watch Streaming TV on Your Mobile Device
Web of Things External links:
The Social Web of Things – YouTube
Web of Things (Greater London, United Kingdom) | Meetup
Web of Things Kit • Pi Supply
Business process management External links:
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM …
Business Process Management Software – Capterra
Best Business Process Management Software – G2 Crowd
Stefano Marzano External links:
Stefano Marzano Profiles | Facebook
Stefano Marzano | Facebook
Stefano Marzano, Alberto Alessi, Alessandro Mendini, …
Raspberry Pi External links:
Raspberry Pi – Arduino Serial Communication: 4 Steps
Raspberry Pi GPIO Pinout
Win32DiskImager – Raspberry Pi Projects
Anind Dey External links:
Geek of the Week: UW’s new iSchool dean Anind Dey happy …
anind dey (@aninddey) | Twitter
Anind Dey | Facebook
.NET Gadgeteer External links:
.NET Gadgeteer – Microsoft Research
Microsoft .NET Gadgeteer – Home | Facebook
.NET Gadgeteer – .NET Micro Framework
IEEE 802.15.4 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee – University of Kentucky
IPSO Alliance External links:
IPSO Alliance – About | Facebook
IPSO Alliance – Home | Facebook
IPSO Alliance (@IPSOAlliance) | Twitter
Context-aware pervasive systems External links:
Seng Wai Loke (Author of Context-Aware Pervasive Systems)
Electronic health record External links:
ChARM EHR Login – Electronic Health Record
myD-H | eD-H Electronic Health Record of Dartmouth-Hitchcock
CampDoc.com Electronic Health Record / Online …
Differentiated service External links:
http://Differentiated service is a design pattern for business services and software, in which the service varies automatically according to the identity of the consumer and/or the context in which the service is used. Sometimes known as smart service or context-aware service.
» The Differentiated Service Delivery Approach
Differentiated Service Delivery for Adolescents – YouTube
Smart TV External links:
Smart TV Store: Smart TVs on Amazon.com
W650D | LED | Full HD | Smart TV | W650D SERIES | Sony US
VIZIO Smart TV Apps | VIZIO
User interface External links:
Create user interface control object – MATLAB uicontrol
Visual Studio Code User Interface
EWS User Interface
Ambient intelligence External links:
Introducing Ambient Intelligence – YouTube
ISAmI International Symposium on Ambient Intelligence
Near – The Most Powerful Ambient Intelligence Platform
Internet 0 External links:
INTERNET 0 FILME(Completo,Filme dos YouTubers) – …
Dealers 1 Internet 0 – Forbes
Electric Imp External links:
Electric Imp Login
All Products | Electric Imp
Electric Imp | Electric Imp Online Store
Internet refrigerator External links:
[PDF]LG Internet Refrigerator – WordPress.com
Live action role-playing game External links:
Live action role-playing game | Gamers Therapy
Flash mob External links:
Flash mob brings Prince to St. Paul – StarTribune.com
Buy the YUM Yumbrella Flash Mob Junior with Willow Blades and more quality Fishing, Hunting and Outdoor gear at Bass Pro Shops.
Uptown Funk: Whitmer Teacher Flash Mob – Homecoming …
Location awareness External links:
[PDF]LOCATION AWARENESS: EXPLORING SOCIAL …
Start/Stop Network Location Awareness service in …
Location awareness best practices for Endpoint Protection
Activity recognition External links:
ActivityNet Large Scale Activity Recognition Challenge 2018
Activity Recognition API | Google Developers
Human Activity Recognition and Pattern Discovery
Home automation External links:
Vivint Support: Home Automation, Home Security and …
http://Home automation or domotics is building automation for a home, called a smart home or smart house. It involves the control and automation of lighting, heating (such as smart thermostats), ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), and security, as well as home appliances such as washer/dryers, ovens or refrigerators/freezers.
Universal Remote Control – URC Smart Home Automation
Contextual application design External links:
Contextual application design – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Contextual application design
Ambient device External links:
Ambient Devices – Ambient Devices
How Ambient Devices Work
Autonomous agent External links:
AAAC (An Autonomous Agent Choreo). on Vimeo
Autonomous agent | Define Autonomous agent at …
Autonomous Agent Based Load Balancing Algorithm in …
Smart city External links:
Smart City (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Smart City Challenge | US Department of Transportation
Smart City (2006) – IMDb
Context-Aware Computing External links:
Context-Aware Computing – Gartner IT Glossary
Context-Aware Computing – Gartner IT Glossary
How Context-Aware Computing Will Make Gadgets Smarter – WIRED
Gaetano Borriello External links:
Gaetano Borriello, father of 0 – Ancestry
Gaetano Borriello – Google Scholar Citations
Gaetano Borriello Profiles | Facebook
Wireless sensor network External links:
Wireless Sensor Network – KieranTimberlake
Wireless Sensor Network Standards for Real-Time …
What Is a Wireless Sensor Network? – National Instruments
Blast Theory External links:
Matt Adams – Cofounder, Blast Theory – Future of StoryTelling
Blast Theory (@blasttheory) | Twitter
Virtual reality External links:
CEEK VR – Celebrity Coin Cast and Smart Virtual Reality …
FlyInside: Virtual Reality for FSX, Prepar3D, and X-Plane
Virtual Reality & 360° Video – CNNVR – CNN
Affective gaming External links:
Affective Gaming – “The Sinking City of Atlantis” – YouTube
Augmented reality External links:
Augmented Reality – Mashable
Hybrid search engine External links:
[PDF]FuhSen: A Federated Hybrid Search Engine for …
Hybrid Search Engine Comparison(Google , Yahoo , MSN …
WeSEE:Search – Hybrid search engine – Google+
Mixed reality game External links:
Mixed Reality Game Tutorial Part 2 – Core Logic – YouTube
Microsoft demos ‘Project XRay’ mixed reality game for HoloLens
Adding Sounds – Mixed Reality Game Tutorial 11 – YouTube
Albrecht Schmidt External links:
Albrecht Schmidt (@albrechtschmidt) | Twitter
Albrecht Schmidt – IMDb
Albrecht Schmidt – Google Scholar Citations
Smart toy External links:
MEET THE SMART TOY PARENT APP – Smart Toy® – The …
Spider-Man Homecoming $150 Smart Toy – YouTube
Amazon.com: Talkie by Toymail: Hank a Dino, Voice chat smart toy lets kids stay connected to you, As seen on Shark Tank: Amazon Launchpad
Software agent External links:
Insurance Agency Software | Software Agent | Agency Matrix
HelpSpot Help Desk Software Agent Training
Roel Pieper External links:
Roel Pieper – WSJ
Interview Roel Pieper – YouTube
Roel Pieper, Ring! NV: Profile & Biography – Bloomberg
Connected car External links:
Connected Car Vehicle Lookup Tool – AT&T
The Connected Car – Autonomous Mobility Now
Buy Zubie GL500C12M 3G Consumer Connected Car Service with 3G Always-On GPS Tracking (for Families and Teen Drivers): Automotive – …
Computer-supported cooperative work External links:
[PDF]Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW)
Treasure hunt External links:
Mickey’s Treasure Hunt | Disney Junior
Treasure Hunt Simulator – Roblox
Duck Life: Treasure Hunt – Play it now at Coolmath-Games.com
Ubiquitous computing External links:
students | Center for Cognitive Ubiquitous Computing
What are some examples of ubiquitous computing? – Quora
Ubiquitous Computing (@ubicomp) | Twitter
Wearable computer External links:
What is wearable computer? – Definition from WhatIs.com
New Wearable Computer Also Sucks Your Dick – YouTube
Smarter Planet External links:
Smarter Planet?: IBM’s Climate Solutions | Bookshare
A Smarter Planet: The Next Leadership Agenda | Council …
IBM100 – Smarter Planet – IBM – United States
Persistent world External links:
Sinfar Characters – A Neverwinter Nights Persistent World
Persistent World – Norse Legacy – YouTube
Persistent World Mod for Mount & Blade: Warband – Mod DB
Transmedia storytelling External links:
Cinderella 2.0: Transmedia Storytelling – YouTube
Transmedia Storytelling – YouTube