What is involved in Cloud Architecture
Find out what the related areas are that Cloud Architecture connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Cloud Architecture thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Cloud Architecture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Cloud Architecture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Cloud Architecture related domains to cover and 205 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Cloud Architecture, Enterprise resource planning, Geospatial analysis, Zadara Storage, Temporal multithreading, Computer programming, Public utility, Parallel Extensions, Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand, Systems engineering, Code on demand, General-purpose computing on graphics processing units, Integrated Authority File, Stream processing, G Suite, Software systems, Flynn’s taxonomy, Data center, Information engineering, Block storage, Autonomic computing, Implicit parallelism, Embarrassingly parallel, Smarter Computing, Amdahl’s law, Hardware scout, Karp–Flatt metric, Virtual appliance, Back-end database, Social networking service, Inktank Storage, Task parallelism, Gustafson’s law, System resource, Big data, Ziff Davis, Parallel programming model, Cloud Architecture, Cloud computing issues, SAP Cloud Platform, Web services, Service bureau, Memory coherence, Software development kit, Superscalar processor, Serverless computing, IBM cloud computing, Chief technology officer, Google Compute Engine, Sensitive data, Race condition, Deterministic algorithm:
Cloud Architecture Critical Criteria:
Audit Cloud Architecture tactics and point out improvements in Cloud Architecture.
– How do you ensure that security policies are accurately and fully implemented across the cloud architectures you are using and buying into?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Cloud Architecture goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Are you able to map the current architecture of the candidate application to cloud architecture?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Cloud Architecture process?
– Are you buying into a cloud architecture/infrastructure/ service which is not compliant?
– Will Cloud Architecture deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Systematize Enterprise resource planning strategies and find the essential reading for Enterprise resource planning researchers.
– Among the Cloud Architecture product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Cloud Architecture ?
Geospatial analysis Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Geospatial analysis results and balance specific methods for improving Geospatial analysis results.
– Consider your own Cloud Architecture project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Cloud Architecture with what users do day-to-day?
– How important is Cloud Architecture to the user organizations mission?
Zadara Storage Critical Criteria:
Face Zadara Storage strategies and attract Zadara Storage skills.
– Think about the people you identified for your Cloud Architecture project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the barriers to increased Cloud Architecture production?
Temporal multithreading Critical Criteria:
Guide Temporal multithreading engagements and finalize specific methods for Temporal multithreading acceptance.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Cloud Architecture experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Cloud Architecture?
– Is there any existing Cloud Architecture governance structure?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Debate over Computer programming risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Computer programming projects.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Cloud Architecture strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Cloud Architecture values?
– How do we keep improving Cloud Architecture?
Public utility Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Public utility engagements and catalog what business benefits will Public utility goals deliver if achieved.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Cloud Architecture project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Cloud Architecture does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the business goals Cloud Architecture is aiming to achieve?
Parallel Extensions Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Parallel Extensions tactics and arbitrate Parallel Extensions techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– In what ways are Cloud Architecture vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Does our organization need more Cloud Architecture education?
– What are our Cloud Architecture Processes?
Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Cloud Architecture that make it risky?
– How do we know that any Cloud Architecture analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is the scope of Cloud Architecture defined?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Drive Systems engineering tasks and separate what are the business goals Systems engineering is aiming to achieve.
– The approach of traditional Cloud Architecture works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– If you had to recreate the system at a certain state in its life cycle or duplicate the deployed system in the test lab to check out a fault, would you have all of the configuration data and documentation version information you would need to do so?
– If we can describe engineered systems in a way analogous to natural systems (global complexity emerging from local simplicity, for example), can we identify the parameters which obey the kind of power-law relationship we find in natural systems?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Cloud Architecture activities?
– Does management understand principles and concepts of system engineering?
– Typical concerns on the design side: what is the required functionality?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– How will the system be developed, operated, and maintained?
– What is the problem or opportunity addressed by the system?
– Does the requirement have a verification method assigned?
– Who will use the systems engineering plan (sep)?
– What are the flows between parts of the system?
– What solution options may be appropriate?
– Where would we like to be in the future?
– Right business case?
– What option is best?
Code on demand Critical Criteria:
Frame Code on demand risks and find answers.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Cloud Architecture delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is the source of the strategies for Cloud Architecture strengthening and reform?
– Why should we adopt a Cloud Architecture framework?
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on General-purpose computing on graphics processing units adoptions and separate what are the business goals General-purpose computing on graphics processing units is aiming to achieve.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Cloud Architecture strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Cloud Architecture leaders?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Integrated Authority File failures and separate what are the business goals Integrated Authority File is aiming to achieve.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Cloud Architecture workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Which Cloud Architecture goals are the most important?
Stream processing Critical Criteria:
Face Stream processing planning and integrate design thinking in Stream processing innovation.
– How to Secure Cloud Architecture?
G Suite Critical Criteria:
Systematize G Suite goals and describe the risks of G Suite sustainability.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Cloud Architecture into the services that we provide?
Software systems Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software systems decisions and stake your claim.
– How will you measure your Cloud Architecture effectiveness?
– Is a Cloud Architecture Team Work effort in place?
Flynn’s taxonomy Critical Criteria:
Detail Flynn’s taxonomy visions and track iterative Flynn’s taxonomy results.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Cloud Architecture processes?
– Is maximizing Cloud Architecture protection the same as minimizing Cloud Architecture loss?
– Is the Cloud Architecture organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Data center Critical Criteria:
Define Data center adoptions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Data center because they lack skills.
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– An administrator of a virtualized data center is particularly concerned about nic failure. what should the administrator configure to address this concern?
– Determine if the data center has Service Level Agreements with the clients it serves. if so, do they measure themselves for compliance with the agreement?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Cloud Architecture. How do we gain traction?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– Do operating procedures require systems to undergo a security/vulnerability scan before being placed into production?
– Which report should an administrator use to know both historic and current utilization of storage in a data center?
– Which applications are best suited for the internal data center, and which ones make sense for the public cloud?
– What is a benefit of automated site failover capability in a data center environment?
– Is stuff in the cloud on the same legal footing as stuff in your data center?
– Is the priority of system restores documented in the disaster recovery plan?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– Why should data center elements be monitored?
– How many data center sites do you have?
– How to deal with Cloud Architecture Changes?
Information engineering Critical Criteria:
Judge Information engineering tactics and pioneer acquisition of Information engineering systems.
– Will Cloud Architecture have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Cloud Architecture objectives?
– How do we go about Securing Cloud Architecture?
Block storage Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Block storage outcomes and explore and align the progress in Block storage.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Cloud Architecture? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What is the purpose of Cloud Architecture in relation to the mission?
Autonomic computing Critical Criteria:
Scan Autonomic computing outcomes and check on ways to get started with Autonomic computing.
– What are the usability implications of Cloud Architecture actions?
– How can we improve Cloud Architecture?
Implicit parallelism Critical Criteria:
Value Implicit parallelism leadership and sort Implicit parallelism activities.
– Does Cloud Architecture create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Embarrassingly parallel Critical Criteria:
Test Embarrassingly parallel results and gather Embarrassingly parallel models .
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Cloud Architecture leader?
Smarter Computing Critical Criteria:
Define Smarter Computing tasks and plan concise Smarter Computing education.
– Can we add value to the current Cloud Architecture decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Cloud Architecture?
Amdahl’s law Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Amdahl’s law visions and finalize specific methods for Amdahl’s law acceptance.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Cloud Architecture process?
– Is Cloud Architecture Required?
Hardware scout Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Hardware scout failures and describe the risks of Hardware scout sustainability.
Karp–Flatt metric Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Karp–Flatt metric decisions and describe which business rules are needed as Karp–Flatt metric interface.
– How likely is the current Cloud Architecture plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How would one define Cloud Architecture leadership?
Virtual appliance Critical Criteria:
Refer to Virtual appliance governance and know what your objective is.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Cloud Architecture models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are all of our Cloud Architecture domains and what do they do?
Back-end database Critical Criteria:
Review Back-end database engagements and oversee Back-end database management by competencies.
– What vendors make products that address the Cloud Architecture needs?
Social networking service Critical Criteria:
Generalize Social networking service management and prioritize challenges of Social networking service.
– Does Cloud Architecture include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is our formula for success in Cloud Architecture ?
Inktank Storage Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Inktank Storage results and correct better engagement with Inktank Storage results.
– Think about the functions involved in your Cloud Architecture project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is there a Cloud Architecture Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Task parallelism Critical Criteria:
Test Task parallelism quality and be persistent.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Cloud Architecture opportunities costing us money?
– Can we do Cloud Architecture without complex (expensive) analysis?
Gustafson’s law Critical Criteria:
Analyze Gustafson’s law strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Cloud Architecture? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we Lead with Cloud Architecture in Mind?
System resource Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on System resource engagements and change contexts.
– What are our needs in relation to Cloud Architecture skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Are there Cloud Architecture problems defined?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Analyze Big data tasks and handle a jump-start course to Big data.
– How we make effective use of the flood of data that will be produced will be a real big data challenge: should we keep it all or could we throw some away?
– Erp versus big data are the two philosophies of information architecture consistent complementary or in conflict with each other?
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Quality vs. Quantity: What data are required to satisfy the given value proposition?
– From what sources does your organization collect, or expects to collect, data?
– How are the new Big Data developments captured in new Reference Architectures?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– What are the new developments that are included in Big Data solutions?
– Is the process repeatable as we change algorithms and data structures?
– Is recruitment of staff with strong data skills crucial?
– How do we measure the efficiency of these algorithms?
– How do you handle Big Data in Analytic Applications?
– Which Oracle applications are used in your project?
– Isnt big data just another way of saying analytics?
– Is Big data different?
– what is Different about Big Data?
– How to use in practice?
– How much data so far?
Ziff Davis Critical Criteria:
Probe Ziff Davis risks and document what potential Ziff Davis megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– what is the best design framework for Cloud Architecture organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Cloud Architecture is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Cloud Architecture project?
Parallel programming model Critical Criteria:
Investigate Parallel programming model decisions and report on developing an effective Parallel programming model strategy.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Cloud Architecture processes of our organization?
– How will you know that the Cloud Architecture project has been successful?
– Do we have past Cloud Architecture Successes?
Cloud Architecture Critical Criteria:
Examine Cloud Architecture engagements and create a map for yourself.
– Are there Cloud Architecture Models?
Cloud computing issues Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Cloud computing issues governance and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we go about Comparing Cloud Architecture approaches/solutions?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Cloud Architecture Management?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Depict SAP Cloud Platform visions and work towards be a leading SAP Cloud Platform expert.
– Do we monitor the Cloud Architecture decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Cloud Architecture move?
Web services Critical Criteria:
Gauge Web services management and develop and take control of the Web services initiative.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Cloud Architecture services/products?
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– How can skill-level changes improve Cloud Architecture?
Service bureau Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Service bureau risks and arbitrate Service bureau techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
Memory coherence Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Memory coherence engagements and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Memory coherence projects.
Software development kit Critical Criteria:
Value Software development kit planning and proactively manage Software development kit risks.
Superscalar processor Critical Criteria:
Investigate Superscalar processor leadership and work towards be a leading Superscalar processor expert.
– In the case of a Cloud Architecture project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Cloud Architecture project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Cloud Architecture project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Cloud Architecture project?
Serverless computing Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Serverless computing failures and find out what it really means.
– Do those selected for the Cloud Architecture team have a good general understanding of what Cloud Architecture is all about?
– Why is Cloud Architecture important for you now?
IBM cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with IBM cloud computing governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive IBM cloud computing services.
– Have all basic functions of Cloud Architecture been defined?
– What are specific Cloud Architecture Rules to follow?
Chief technology officer Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Chief technology officer quality and pioneer acquisition of Chief technology officer systems.
– How do we measure improved Cloud Architecture service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why are Cloud Architecture skills important?
Google Compute Engine Critical Criteria:
Participate in Google Compute Engine risks and get going.
– Think of your Cloud Architecture project. what are the main functions?
Sensitive data Critical Criteria:
Derive from Sensitive data outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– Encryption helps to secure data that may be stored on a stolen laptop but what about the sensitive data that is sent via e-mail or downloaded to a USB device?
– Are we investing our security budget properly to protect all of the potential entry points that could result in sensitive data compromise?
– Do you allow sensitive data to be loaded on to devices that may be removed from the premises?
– Where does your sensitive data reside, both internally and with third parties?
– Are assumptions made in Cloud Architecture stated explicitly?
– Where does your sensitive data reside across the enterprise?
– What measures are in place to protect sensitive data?
– How will sensitive data be identified and contained?
– How will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– Is sensitive data being properly encrypted?
– Where does your sensitive data reside?
– What is considered sensitive data?
– Where can I store sensitive data?
– What sensitive data do you hold?
Race condition Critical Criteria:
Rank Race condition management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Race condition.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Cloud Architecture in a volatile global economy?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Cloud Architecture, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the long-term Cloud Architecture goals?
Deterministic algorithm Critical Criteria:
Guide Deterministic algorithm tasks and improve Deterministic algorithm service perception.
– Who needs to know about Cloud Architecture ?
– What is Effective Cloud Architecture?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Cloud Architecture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Cloud Architecture External links:
2 – Cloud Architecture Flashcards | Quizlet
Migrating Mailboxes to Office 365 | Cloud Architecture
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning
Geospatial analysis External links:
Remote Sensing and Geospatial Analysis Laboratory
[PDF]Geospatial Analysis of Rural Motor Vehicle Traffic Fatalities
What is geospatial analysis? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Zadara Storage External links:
Zadara Storage – YouTube
Zadara Storage Executives, Organizational Chart, …
Zadara Storage – Home | Facebook
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM …
The Meaning of Beep: Computer Programming – BrainPOP
Computer programming Meetups – Meetup
Public utility External links:
Jobs at Snohomish County Public Utility District
Tennessee Public Utility Commission – tn.gov
Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand External links:
VMware vCloud Air: Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand – …
Systems engineering External links:
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Innoslate | PLM and Systems Engineering Tools
Industrial, Manufacturing and Systems Engineering
Code on demand External links:
BankMobile: Code On Demand Finish Page – vibeaccount.com
GitHub – ctaggart/SourceLink: Source Code On Demand
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units External links:
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units
Integrated Authority File External links:
Integrated Authority File – YouTube
Integrated Authority File (GND) – Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file : chemical section
Stream processing External links:
CiteSeerX — Stream Processing I: A Survey
Stream Processing – Quora
G Suite External links:
FAQs for G Suite – – Google
G Suite – Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar and More for Business
Student Safety | G Suite | Office 365 | LMS | Gaggle
Software systems External links:
Connecting Pharmacy Software Systems | Surescripts
Computing & Software Systems (CSS) – UW Bothell
Quality Management Software Systems – MasterControl
Flynn’s taxonomy External links:
Flynn’s Taxonomy / Useful Notes – TV Tropes
ICAR – Flynn’s Taxonomy Flashcards | Quizlet
Mod-03 Lec-23 Flynn’s Taxonomy, SIMD and Vector …
Data center External links:
Open Data Portal | NJOIT Open Data Center
Hawaii Criminal Justice Data Center
ADE Data Center – Home
Information engineering External links:
Information engineering (Book, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
Information engineering (Book, 1990) [WorldCat.org]
Block storage External links:
Buy Block Storage Furniture from Bed Bath & Beyond
Cinder Block Storage – Cinder – OpenStack
Enterprise Block Storage: Choose Storage Options | IT@UMN
Autonomic computing External links:
Autonomic computing (eBook, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
What is autonomic computing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Autonomic Computing – IBM Research
Implicit parallelism External links:
Conditions for Implicit Parallelism – ScienceDirect
Embarrassingly parallel External links:
[PDF]Algorithms PART I: Embarrassingly Parallel
Smarter Computing External links:
Smarter Computing: What’s Next. Ready Now. – YouTube
IBM Smarter Computing Workload Simulator – United States
Amdahl’s law External links:
What is Amdahl’s Law? – Definition from Techopedia
Amdahl’s law legal definition of Amdahl’s law
Amdahl’s Law – Washington and Lee University
Virtual appliance External links:
Cisco Content Security Management Virtual Appliance …
Virtual Appliances – FREE download Virtual Appliances
Virtual Appliance – FREE download Virtual Appliance
Back-end database External links:
Back-End Database Topology – technet.microsoft.com
Button to Backup a Back-End Database – YouTube
Protecting Your Back-End Database
Inktank Storage External links:
Peter Trepp v. Inktank Storage, Inc. et al – Law360
Peter Trepp V. Inktank Storage, Inc. Et Al – C-D-CA
Task parallelism External links:
Task Parallelism in Matlab – MATLAB Answers – MATLAB …
Task parallelism Facts for Kids | KidzSearch.com
Task Parallelism and High-Performance Languages – …
Gustafson’s law External links:
Can you explain Amdahl’s Law and Gustafson’s Law? – Quora
System resource External links:
MDOT – Management System Resource Center
“System Resource Exceeded” error message when you …
National Incident-Based Reporting System Resource Guide
Big data External links:
Event Hubs – Cloud big data solutions | Microsoft Azure
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data Underwriting
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Ziff Davis External links:
Ziff Davis – Official Site
Ziff Davis Buys Mashable on the Cheap – Folio:
Ziff Davis – Home | Facebook
Parallel programming model External links:
Google’s parallel programming model | ZDNet
Cloud Architecture External links:
2 – Cloud Architecture Flashcards | Quizlet
Migrating Mailboxes to Office 365 | Cloud Architecture
Cloud computing issues External links:
[PDF]Mobile Cloud Computing Issues and Solution Framework
Cloud Computing Issues – Major Concerns and Problem …
[PDF]Big Data and Current Cloud Computing Issues and …
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
mind-demous – SAP Cloud Platform
SAP Cloud Platform Integration
SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services Login – Altiscale
Web services External links:
Temporary Disability Insurance Web Services – LWD Home …
Web Services at Achieve Beyond
Student Web Services at SDCCD
Service bureau External links:
Service Bureau ID – OSCAR Home Page
[PDF]FHA Connection Guide Service Bureau Administration …
Quick Start Guide: Service Bureau Administration
Memory coherence External links:
http://Memory coherence is an issue that affects the design of computer systems in which two or more processors or cores share a common area of memory. In a uniprocessor system (whereby, in today’s terms, there exists only one core), there is only one processing element doing all the work and therefore only one processing element that can read or write from/to a given memory location.
Software development kit External links:
SDK Software Development Kit | ZOLL
Download .NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit …
Software Development Kit – MEGA
Superscalar processor External links:
What is meaning superscalar processor? – Quora
Accurately modeling superscalar processor performance …
Superscalar Processor Organization – YouTube
Serverless computing External links:
Serverless Computing | Microsoft Azure
Serverless Computing | 2017-09-18 | Cloud Strategy Magazine
Chief technology officer External links:
octo | Office of the Chief Technology Officer
Google Compute Engine External links:
File Servers on Google Compute Engine – Google Cloud …
Deploying Applications Using Google Compute Engine
Running Kubernetes on Google Compute Engine | Kubernetes
Sensitive data External links:
All Data Types / Sensitive Data Guide – University of Michigan
Dataguise | Sensitive Data Governance
Race condition External links:
race condition | Katy’s Code
What is a Race Condition – Frequently Asked Questions
Race condition – Everything2.com
Deterministic algorithm External links:
What is Deterministic Algorithm | IGI Global
Example of a deterministic algorithm? – Stack Overflow