What is involved in Application management
Find out what the related areas are that Application management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application management related domains to cover and 229 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application management, Domain-driven design, Dynamic systems development method, Software testing, Software configuration management, Systems development life-cycle, PTC Integrity, Object model, Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management, Software engineering, Requirements management, UML tools, Extreme programming, Computer program, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Ivar Jacobson, Unified Process, Requirements engineering, Niklaus Wirth, Software design, Release management, Function model, Team Foundation Server, Trygve Reenskaug, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Software development methodology, SourceForge Enterprise Edition, Agile software development, Business transaction management, Integrated application lifecycle management, Software maintenance, Executable UML, Enterprise Architect, Bertrand Meyer, Rapid application development, Software requirements, Watts Humphrey, Project governance, Waterfall model, Adaptive software development, Structured analysis, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Software Development Life Cycle, IEEE Standards Association, Visual Studio Team Services, IBM Rational Team Concert, Object-oriented programming, Application Lifecycle Framework, Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management, Software documentation, Software archaeology, Scaled Agile Framework, Danese Cooper, Computer science, Programming tool, Enterprise Unified Process, Enterprise architecture, CA Technologies, Computer programming, Test-driven development:
Application management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Application management visions and balance specific methods for improving Application management results.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Application management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Application management project?
– Do the Application management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Discourse Domain-driven design leadership and observe effective Domain-driven design.
– Can we add value to the current Application management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Which customers cant participate in our Application management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Application management project manager?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Nurse Dynamic systems development method adoptions and document what potential Dynamic systems development method megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Think about the functions involved in your Application management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Application management delivery for example is new software needed?
– How can you measure Application management in a systematic way?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Software testing projects and forecast involvement of future Software testing projects in development.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Application management leaders?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Application management processes?
– Does our organization need more Application management education?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Unify Software configuration management tactics and report on setting up Software configuration management without losing ground.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Application management?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Application management processes of our organization?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Are there Application management problems defined?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Systems development life-cycle Critical Criteria:
Focus on Systems development life-cycle issues and triple focus on important concepts of Systems development life-cycle relationship management.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Application management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Application management?
PTC Integrity Critical Criteria:
Deliberate PTC Integrity leadership and check on ways to get started with PTC Integrity.
– What are the barriers to increased Application management production?
– Are there Application management Models?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Chat re Object model engagements and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Object model.
– Do those selected for the Application management team have a good general understanding of what Application management is all about?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Application management ?
– How is the value delivered by Application management being measured?
Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management results and oversee Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management requirements.
– How do we keep improving Application management?
– What is our Application management Strategy?
– How much does Application management help?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Pilot Software engineering decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Software engineering skills.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Application management leader?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Do Application management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Will Application management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Requirements management Critical Criteria:
Frame Requirements management visions and separate what are the business goals Requirements management is aiming to achieve.
– Does Application management analysis show the relationships among important Application management factors?
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
– How do we Lead with Application management in Mind?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Interpolate UML tools failures and intervene in UML tools processes and leadership.
– Can we do Application management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What will drive Application management change?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Shape Extreme programming tactics and correct Extreme programming management by competencies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Application management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Application management values?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Computer program Critical Criteria:
Scan Computer program issues and spearhead techniques for implementing Computer program.
– How do we measure improved Application management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Application management requirements in detail?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Generalize ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 issues and finalize the present value of growth of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7.
– Have you identified your Application management key performance indicators?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Application management Management?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Ivar Jacobson risks and change contexts.
– What are all of our Application management domains and what do they do?
– What business benefits will Application management goals deliver if achieved?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Unified Process goals and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Unified Process results.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Application management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Application management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How to Secure Application management?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Requirements engineering governance and ask what if.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Application management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Application management project lifecycle?
– Does Application management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we go about Comparing Application management approaches/solutions?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Niklaus Wirth engagements and assess what counts with Niklaus Wirth that we are not counting.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Application management project?
– How do we manage Application management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are internal and external Application management relations?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Value Software design goals and correct better engagement with Software design results.
– Among the Application management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is a Application management Team Work effort in place?
Release management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Release management tactics and develop and take control of the Release management initiative.
– What happens after development: how should developers release component-based software and how can users subsequently obtain such software especially if the software under consideration consists of many components that are released by many organizations at many different geographical locations?
– The offeror will describe its service levels for fixes, help desk, etc. will it reduce its fees if the service levels are not met?
– Process support: how can a project better institutionalize workflow support without adding a bureaucratic burden to the developers?
– How do these developers concur over long distances in environments where people rarely if ever meet face to face in a virtual organization?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– In some projects up to 85% of the changes are performed by a small core of developers, what space for innovation is left?
– Does it avoid poorly executed software handoffs between development, testing, and operations?
– What will happen to the software configuration of a customer, when she updates a certain component?
– Does it Improve the production readiness and quality of your application code?
– Are there any guarantees that the project will ever be completed?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– What to build, how to build it, build it, and is it built right?
– When should sunk cost be abandoned and new solutions sought ?
– What do we know about proximity and distance in work groups?
– How will the offeror provide support through the help desk?
– What are the development, release, and deployment activities?
– Does Agile Release Management Work in Real Life?
– How well are os projects documented?
– When to buy vs. build ?
– All tasks complete?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Apply Function model goals and shift your focus.
– When a Application management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Are accountability and ownership for Application management clearly defined?
Team Foundation Server Critical Criteria:
Depict Team Foundation Server management and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Application management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Application management moving forward?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Trygve Reenskaug strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Trygve Reenskaug and constraints.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Application management services/products?
– Does Application management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Shape Edsger W. Dijkstra projects and look in other fields.
– Think about the people you identified for your Application management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Application management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Is Application management Required?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Software development methodology projects and pioneer acquisition of Software development methodology systems.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Application management into the services that we provide?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
SourceForge Enterprise Edition Critical Criteria:
Test SourceForge Enterprise Edition governance and stake your claim.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Application management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do we have past Application management Successes?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Agile software development goals and display thorough understanding of the Agile software development process.
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How can we fix actual and perceived problems uncovered in ethnographic investigations of Agile software development teams?
– How could agile approach be taken into consideration when recruiting personnel and allocating people into projects?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Application management process?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– Is our organization clear about the relationship between agile software development and DevOps?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– How do Web Operators communicate with Developers?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What is the expected system lifetime?
– How do engineers feel about it?
– A separate test team?
– What is Agility ?
Business transaction management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Business transaction management strategies and explain and analyze the challenges of Business transaction management.
– Are assumptions made in Application management stated explicitly?
– How do we go about Securing Application management?
Integrated application lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Integrated application lifecycle management failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Integrated application lifecycle management services.
– What are the key elements of your Application management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Scan Software maintenance outcomes and point out Software maintenance tensions in leadership.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– In a project to restructure Application management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are the long-term Application management goals?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Executable UML risks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Executable UML services.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Application management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Enterprise Architect Critical Criteria:
Chart Enterprise Architect strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Enterprise Architect relationship management.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Application management process?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Application management that make it risky?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– How do enterprise architects use the Zachman Framework?
– What skills are specific to Enterprise Architect role?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– Why are Application management skills important?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Bertrand Meyer tactics and mentor Bertrand Meyer customer orientation.
– Is there a Application management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Application management project?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Examine Rapid application development planning and balance specific methods for improving Rapid application development results.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– What are specific Application management Rules to follow?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– What are the associated risks?
Software requirements Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Software requirements issues and improve Software requirements service perception.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Application management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is the Application management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is there any existing Application management governance structure?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Watts Humphrey tasks and shift your focus.
Project governance Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Project governance tactics and oversee implementation of Project governance.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Application management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Waterfall model management and define what our big hairy audacious Waterfall model goal is.
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Refer to Adaptive software development visions and devote time assessing Adaptive software development and its risk.
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Track Structured analysis results and proactively manage Structured analysis risks.
– Who will provide the final approval of Application management deliverables?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Capability Maturity Model Integration projects and transcribe Capability Maturity Model Integration as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Application management objectives?
Software Development Life Cycle Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Software Development Life Cycle tasks and customize techniques for implementing Software Development Life Cycle controls.
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Application management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are we Assessing Application management and Risk?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re IEEE Standards Association management and prioritize challenges of IEEE Standards Association.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Application management in a volatile global economy?
Visual Studio Team Services Critical Criteria:
Model after Visual Studio Team Services tasks and shift your focus.
IBM Rational Team Concert Critical Criteria:
Administer IBM Rational Team Concert planning and test out new things.
– How would one define Application management leadership?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Focus on Object-oriented programming engagements and point out improvements in Object-oriented programming.
– How will you measure your Application management effectiveness?
Application Lifecycle Framework Critical Criteria:
Consider Application Lifecycle Framework tasks and get answers.
– What are the disruptive Application management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management Critical Criteria:
Use past Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management planning and track iterative Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management results.
– In what ways are Application management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How important is Application management to the user organizations mission?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Software documentation adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software documentation decisions.
– Who sets the Application management standards?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Grade Software archaeology goals and catalog what business benefits will Software archaeology goals deliver if achieved.
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Confer re Scaled Agile Framework management and check on ways to get started with Scaled Agile Framework.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Application management been identified and analyzed?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Danese Cooper outcomes and tour deciding if Danese Cooper progress is made.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Application management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Application management?
– Have all basic functions of Application management been defined?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Probe Computer science goals and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Computer science is getting what it needs.
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Face Programming tool results and proactively manage Programming tool risks.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Application management?
– What are our Application management Processes?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Frame Enterprise Unified Process visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Enterprise Unified Process results.
– How do we know that any Application management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What is the purpose of Application management in relation to the mission?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Enterprise architecture planning and observe effective Enterprise architecture.
– Does Application management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
CA Technologies Critical Criteria:
Examine CA Technologies engagements and maintain CA Technologies for success.
– What are the short and long-term Application management goals?
– How do we maintain Application managements Integrity?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Probe Computer programming tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Computer programming interface.
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Face Test-driven development decisions and learn.
– In the case of a Application management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Application management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Application management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application management External links:
Application Management – Admissions Home
Graduate Application Management – St. John’s University
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
Stockholm Domain-Driven Design Meetup (Stockholm, …
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
PTC Integrity External links:
PTC Integrity Pricing, Demo, Reviews, Features – SelectHub
PTC Integrity Modeler Introduction – YouTube
[PDF]PTC Integrity Release Notes
Object model External links:
COM: Component Object Model Technologies
What is an Object Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Requirements management External links:
Top 20 Requirements Management Software 2018 – Capterra
List of Requirements Management Tools | The Making of …
iRise – Best prototyping tool + inline requirements management
UML tools External links:
visio – Simple UML tools – Stack Overflow
What are the best free Windows UML tools? – Quora
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
Computer program External links:
Chess Titans Free Chess Computer Program – The Spruce
How do I create a computer program?
Computer program | Britannica.com
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Unified Process External links:
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia Definition
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Requirements engineering (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Niklaus Wirth on Teaching Computer Science – YouTube
Celebrating Niklaus Wirth’s 80th Birthday | Hacker News
Software design External links:
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
MjM Software Design
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Release management External links:
NHSN Release Management | NHSN | CDC
Function model External links:
Kidney Function Model – YouTube
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and Program T
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
Trygve Reenskaug External links:
Trygve Reenskaug (Author of Working With Objects)
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
[PDF]Go To Statement Considered Harmful Edsger W. Dijkstra
Wins Second Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize | Brown University
Edsger W. Dijkstra on Dutch TV – YouTube
Software development methodology External links:
[PDF]B11 KUMIEGA – A Software Development Methodology
CISA Exam-Software Development Methodology …
What is the Best Software Development Methodology for …
Agile software development External links:
Scrum Overview: Agile Software Development
8 Benefits of Agile Software Development | Segue …
What is Agile Software Development? | Agile Alliance
Business transaction management External links:
Business Transaction Management Process – SSG Advisors
Business Transaction Management System Security – Oracle
Business transaction management – DocuSign
Integrated application lifecycle management External links:
IBM Rational integrated application lifecycle management
Software maintenance External links:
Salon Iris Updates | Download Software Maintenance
Software Maintenance | Agvance
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
List of Executable UML tools (2017 update)
Enterprise Architect External links:
Certifications – Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architect, IT Salary – PayScale
Enterprise Architect – Download
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Rapid application development External links:
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Software requirements External links:
Hardware and software requirements for SharePoint 2013
Merrill Lynch – Software Requirements
Hardware and software requirements for SharePoint Server …
Watts Humphrey External links:
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong …
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. Headlines – Page 1 of 1 – BloodHorse
g. watts humphrey jr. – Horse Racing News | Paulick Report
Project governance External links:
400: IT PROJECT GOVERNANCE – OIT
[PDF]IT Project Governance Manual Version 1
Waterfall model External links:
Requirements Management Using Waterfall Model
HOW TO MAKE WATERFALL MODEL – YouTube
Waterfall Model: What Is It and When Should You Use It?
Adaptive software development External links:
Adaptive Software Development Tutorial – tutorialspoint.com
Adaptive Software Development by Danny Clements on Prezi
What is adaptive software development? – Quora
Structured analysis External links:
Just Enough Structured Analysis (Yourdon).pdf – Google Drive
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Software Development Life Cycle External links:
What is SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)?
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
Visual Studio Team Services External links:
Visual Studio Team Services – Official Site
Visual Studio Online | Now Visual Studio Team Services
Service Blog – Visual Studio Team Services
IBM Rational Team Concert External links:
IBM Rational Team Concert Reviews in 2018 | IT Central Station
IBM Rational Team Concert – IBM Jazz.net
Updated 2018 ratings and reviews for IBM Rational Team Concert. Reviews directly from real users and experts.
Object-oriented programming External links:
Object-Oriented Programming in MATLAB – MathWorks
Object-Oriented Programming Definition | Webopedia
Application Lifecycle Framework External links:
Application Lifecycle Framework – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Application Lifecycle Framework
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Software Documentation – help.baiworks.com
How to Write Software Documentation: 8 Steps (with Pictures)
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Software Archaeology – Reddit
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
WSJF – Scaled Agile Framework
Iteration Planning – Scaled Agile Framework
Value Streams – Scaled Agile Framework
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Computer science External links:
Computer Science Curriculum for Grades K-5 | Code.org
Learn | Computer Science Education Week
USF Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
Programming tool External links:
#engage: Interactive Programming Tool for Radio Stations
ATEQ VT36 TPMS Programming Tool – Tire Rack
MAX WITH OBDII Diagnostic & Programming Tool | The …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – EA – Gartner IT Glossary
CA Technologies External links:
CA Technologies – YouTube
Learning Paths – CA Technologies
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM …
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development | Codecademy